Preview Round 24, 2024: Hawks v North, 12:30pm Sat 24th Aug, UTAS - NOTE NEW START TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the humidity like?

About Time Phone GIF by John Crist Comedy

Would have thought if Meek was at training and did anything , he would be playing .

Can't see us allowing a sick player who won't be right to play attend training.
Must be feeling at least ok and on the back end of anything
Thought Xerri had the better of him earlier in the year. So I'm keen to see how Meek goes this week. Both have had great years so it will be a great battle

If Meek is training on a Thursday, you'd think he would play on the Saturday.

If he was sick early in the week it's only going to get better you'd think.

Probably will be named.

If CJ is still out the. It will probably be a straight swap Day for Maginness/Ward

Why do I feel that North will go the man on the weekend and the game will be like North v Hawthorn in 2015 when Lake, Hodge, Lewis lost there cool.

Why do I feel that North will go the man on the weekend and the game will be like North v Hawthorn in 2015 when Lake, Hodge, Lewis lost there cool.
And 2007 Semi Final where they went the niggle and we got sucked in.

God knows. Why?

If you want to know how North will go this weekend, watch the highlights of their most recent match. You can choose what portion you want to watch; any 90 second snippet will show you the turnovers and skill errors that no amount of "going the man" will alter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, any recommendations on pubs around Hawthorn to watch the game with a bit of atmosphere?
Would forget The Auburn - since the renovation they have put in a kids play equipment thing and will be a lot of kids around.
Also will only be watchable in the front bar. Last time I went they had the game on the big screen in the front bar but the sound on for another game

Game has been pushed back slightly to 4:40pm.

ROUND 24 TEAM
Hawthorn v North Melbourne
Saturday 24 August
University of Tasmania Stadium, 4.40pm

In:
Finn Maginness
Out: Will Day (injured)

B: Josh Weddle, Sam Frost, Jarman Impey
HB:
Massimo D'Ambrosio, James Sicily, Jack Scrimshaw
C:
Conor Nash, Connor Macdonald, Karl Amon
HF:
Luke Breust, Calsher Dear, Finn Maginness
F:
Cam Mackenzie, Mabior Chol, Nick Watson
R:
Lloyd Meek, Dylan Moore, Jai Newcombe

INT: Harry Morrison, Blake Hardwick, Jack Ginnivan, James Worpel, Jack Gunston

EMER: Jai Serong, Josh Ward, Ned Reeves

Harry M. will probably be the sub.

Game has been pushed back slightly to 4:40pm.

ROUND 24 TEAM
Hawthorn v North Melbourne
Saturday 24 August
University of Tasmania Stadium, 4.40pm

In:
Finn Maginness
Out: Will Day (injured)

B: Josh Weddle, Sam Frost, Jarman Impey
HB: Massimo D'Ambrosio, James Sicily, Jack Scrimshaw
C: Conor Nash, Connor Macdonald, Karl Amon
HF: Luke Breust, Calsher Dear, Finn Maginness
F: Cam Mackenzie, Mabior Chol, Nick Watson
R: Lloyd Meek, Dylan Moore, Jai Newcombe

INT: Harry Morrison, Blake Hardwick, Jack Ginnivan, James Worpel, Jack Gunston

EMER: Jai Serong, Josh Ward, Ned Reeves

Harry M. will probably be the sub.
Breust sub

Reeves hasn’t played for a while because of his back issue, but was doing work with the midfield today during some centre bounce work. Reckon he would be on standby for a meek
I dare say meek plays. I wouldnt play meek with no games for a few weeks.

Reeves hasn’t played for a while because of his back issue, but was doing work with the midfield today during some centre bounce work. Reckon he would be on standby for a meek

Is meek carrying something? Commented earlier in the week that his form had been down. Maybe the cause?

Would prefer Finn to play his natural game like he has at Box Hill. If LDU or someone else is getting off the chain then he can go to them.

Exactly this. I like Finn in the team for his flexibility but no idea who misses when Day/CJ is back as I also like Harry and Frenchie.

I will say that Hoyne from Champion Data pointed out that that Cats are 0-6 when Stewart is tagged and 12-2 when he isn't. Saints sent someone (Owen's I think) to him at half time and look what happened.

Was that the game Lewis’s round arm in a marking contest hit Goldy’s head?

Clarko has been making some comments in the media, but I am not expecting North to come out and go the man.

Feels like that spite is not there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back