Preview Round 24, 2024: Hawks v North, 12:30pm Sat 24th Aug, UTAS - NOTE NEW START TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not generally an angry mouse but **** me how did Hopper get nothing for the hit on Cam….he's on my hitlist
Was Graham wasn’t it?

He got fined. Was graded Careless, which is obsolete BS.

Our goal spread is solid this season.

Chol 33.20 (20)
Moore 31.13 (22)
Gunston 27.16 (15)
C.MacDonald 23.18 (22)
Ginnivan 23.25 (20)
Dear 19.7 (14)
Breust 18.7 (16)
Watson 15.23 (15)
----------best of the rest------------
Hardwick 13.5 (22)
Newcombe 9.4 (22)
McKenzie 9.5 (19)

Last edited:
Sadly not possible this time. Suspect this might be Liam Shiels' final game as an fyi.
Fitting time with Gunners, Bruest, Sam and Clarko present. The man needs to be carried off with a big send off massively underrated given his character is such a reliable individual. Always knew what you would get with Liam ……. not many better for a clubs culture. Congrats Liam to a great career 😊

Wouldn't be surprised if Meek misses.
Got beaten on the weekend and has dropped off a tad.
Carrying the load for quite awhile now.
If we have to face the Dogs he needs to be fit and firing and freshened up.

Divergence of thought is fun, but my goodness you have some fresh takes.

Also - a reminder that if we make finals EVERY player gets two weeks off to freshen up.

Our goal spread is solid this season.

Chol 33.20 (20)
Moore 31.13 (22)
Gunston 27.16 (15)
C.MacDonald 23.18 (22)
Ginnivan 23.25 (20)
Dear 19.7 (14)
Breust 18.7 (16)
Watson 15.23 (15)
----------best of the rest------------
Hardwick 13.5 (22)
Newcombe 9.4 (22)
McKenzie 9.5 (19)

Surprised to not see Worps there - feels like he’s kicked quite a few this year.

Tassie games are generally lower scoring. Clarko one of few opposition coaches who will know the ground well.
I expect they’ll try to make it as low scoring slog as possible and get their mids to take advantage of no Day. Roos position on ladder can’t change unless tigers beat suns.

Hopefully we pile on the goals early as per tigers game. They’ll be a few nervous on here if game is close at 3QT (which it really shouldn’t be).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Graham wasn’t it?

He got fined. Was graded Careless, which is obsolete BS.

It’s the same as Repeatedly hit a Hawthorn players into the turf, so there is a precedent.

Hawthorn player does a fair tackle, doing everything he can to protect the head, 3 weeks.

At least the MRO are consistent. Consistently biased to the point of being moronic.

Fitting time with Gunners, Bruest, Sam and Clarko present. The man needs to be carried off with a big send off massively underrated given his character is such a reliable individual. Always knew what you would get with Liam ……. not many better for a clubs culture. Congrats Liam to a great career

Surely it will be announced if his retiring in the next few days.

Only a flesh wound.
You stole my reply

monty python misc films GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back