Preview Round 24, 2024: Hawks v North, 12:30pm Sat 24th Aug, UTAS - NOTE NEW START TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

North will be without some key players:

Harry Sheezel, Zane Duursma, Charlie Comben and Miller Bergman will all be unavailable for Saturday's season finale against Hawthorn in Launceston

No Sheezel is huge. He's clearly their best player and had been doing Naicos level stuff, but better.

North will be without some key players:

Harry Sheezel, Zane Duursma, Charlie Comben and Miller Bergman will all be unavailable for Saturday's season finale against Hawthorn in Launceston
3 quarters of their team there with Sheezel out

I don’t care who Norf has out - still refusing to take a single thing for granted. Get the best possible replacement for Day, if Scrim can play without risking further damage then he’s in.

IMG_8455.gif

I don’t care who Norf has out - still refusing to take a single thing for granted. Get the best possible replacement for Day, if Scrim can play without risking further damage then he’s in.

View attachment 2085827

Yep just go hard and bank the win with a big half time lead. Sub Scrim out early in the third

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ve got some quality depth atm.

I’d be happy with any combination of about 6 players coming in for Day and Scrimshaw.
Scrimshaw isn't even listed on the injury list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Ward, Serong
Out: Day, Scrimshaw

Simple.
I think Scrim will play but I do agree that it will be Ward that comes in for Day. His two way running will be a welcome return too.

As for North no Comben is a huge out for them. The only other defender showing any kind of ticker is Archer who is still pretty green. I guess next up for them is Toby Pink 😂

Surely one of our forward kicks a big bag on Saturday. If Wiz can finally calibrate his radar and with their weak defence he could easily kick 6-7 but for this game I'm rolling with Air Cholly to do so.

Don’t think anyone has mentioned this but the weather forecast in Launceston is really ordinary. We could of course bring our wet weather Collingwood game but think the expectations of blowing them away in a quarter and then putting our feet up might be a bit overconfident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back