Game Day Round 24, 2024: West Coast vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Chesser and Hall both get a decent stint in the guts today.
Trew and Duggan had 43% each last week, take Trews and half of Duggans is 60%, give them 30% each and some time on the wing.
Cats dont have a strong midfield, good chance to see if Chesser can show something so we have something to work with in the offseason. Hall doesnt matter so much, less urgency there but good to see anyway
I think from a balance pov I'd be running with this midfield rotation

Bbw-->J.Williams
Yeo--->Duggan
Reid-->Chesser
Petrucelle/hall-->Kelly

I know it's not pretty having petrol in or Kelly in the second rotation but when yeo/kelly/Reid go to the bench our 2nd rotation get swamped. Duggan and Kelly add that bit of experience

I think from a balance pov I'd be running with this midfield rotation

Bbw-->J.Williams
Yeo--->Duggan
Reid-->Chesser
Petrucelle/hall-->Kelly

I know it's not pretty having petrol in or Kelly in the second rotation but when yeo/kelly/Reid go to the bench our 2nd rotation get swamped. Duggan and Kelly add that bit of experience
I dont think theres a need for Petch to ever go in there if we have Chesser. Chesser brings the speed we look for by throwing in Petch

I think Culley is gone. Baker could be too.

Hutch has a higher ceiling than both just going off their attributes. Hutch didnt even play VFL until this year
Hutchinson is also 23. He appears like he has a higher ceiling because he is likely already close to it.

May as well give games to players who might change their contract outcomes.

As a Perth member, who has sat watching some ****ing shit labelled as football over the last three years, that’s a piss poor effort.
Probably a fair call, but as a Melbourne member, who has been to every game in Victoria for the last three years, and driven to Adelaide twice to watch the Eagles in Gather Round, and watched every minute of almost every other Eagles game on TV, I think I'm entitled to skip this one. At least you haven't been surrounded by Cats fans while watching the Eagles capitulate.

Last edited:
han-solo-bad-feeling.gif

Eagles by 3 H.Reid fend offs.

Cats by 97 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maric the sub FFS. Teams will ask about him and if this sh*t keeps happening he may just listen.

Will just be focusing on the young ones today, see what Chess and Clay can offer, and Bazzo etc...Maybe Harley will pull one out of the bag?

It could be the only stat we win... Or clangers
Fun fact, We are the 2nd best team in regards to Clangers in the comp. We are pretty clean compared to every other team.
The only team better is Freo.
You wouldn't think it considering where we sit on the ladder.

Pissed off Maric is the sub.
Hutchinson becoming part of the credits crew already despite not having done anything yet. Thought it was just Simmo that favoured him, but I guess they all love him there.

Hopefully the boys show something knowing this is the last game of the year. We'll see... :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back