Status
Not open for further replies.

madhawksfan

Premiership Player
May 12, 2010
Canberra
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just win (and win big) baby! Sure Sam will have the boys primed and ready to dispatch the Roos.

Their defence is very average so our forwards will get plenty of opportunity to kick a score. Tassie or not, we should be putting up triple figures today if the mids give us enough supply.

Go Hawks!

They haven’t been as bad as last week for months, I reckon that was the outlier. Doesn’t matter as we should beat their best comfortably, but don’t expect 100+ points in a wet game.

Same as the Carlton and Collingwood games though, their small backs are not going to have the wheels to keep up with our small forwards - or be near disciplined enough.

Hawks by 112
Fuck Off Season 2 GIF by The Boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just bank it in a relatively comfortable fashion please. Ideally by enough that Carlton have no chance of making up the percentage differential.

Bleakest game day down here in seasons. Temper those blowout margins.

Would be a gamble playing Scrimshaw with a hand injury in these conditions.
Listen, I reckon scrim will be fine. I nearly chopped my ring finger clean off on Wednesday night and will have stitches out this Wednesday. It’s tender at the moment (the bits I can feel anyway) but with tape and some gloves I’m going game fishing today. If the docs are ok with him playing, so am I.

I am as pessimistic as they come but I reckon the worst that could happen today is Finn has a blinder and makes finals selection an even longer conversation. Go Hawks! Obliterate them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back