Game Day Round 3, 2019: Fremantle v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like their forward line could really test us today. They have plenty of talls and some great zippy forwards. We haven’t really come up against a challenging forward line yet. My guess is that our plan heavily relies on locking it into our forward 50.

Feels like it’s 10pm on Wednesday.. I’ve accomplished nothing and questioning my life choices. 4:40pm on a Sunday is terrible, 5:20 with daylight savings is taking the piss.

Damn straight, **** the Western Aussies, if they want to be part of the AFL they should keep regular normal hours like the rest of Australia. If that means starting games at 4.30 am for them tough luck.

I’ve never missed since I’ve been born except 1966. Pretty sure I’m the problem

I swear the Saints fans are the worlds most superstitious sporting fans. So many claim to have some power over our winning by their presence, clothing or vibes.

I’ve never missed since I’ve been born except 1966. Pretty sure I’m the problem
One thing Plugger we may not of won many flags but you have seen many legends , which many our teams would dream of - Barker , Ditterich , Harvey , Lockett , Neil Roberts , Baldock , Ian Stewart.
the Crows , Eagles , Fremantle could only dream of having genuine champions like that.

One thing Plugger we may not of won many flags but you have seen many legends , which many our teams would dream of - Barker , Ditterich , Harvey , Lockett , Neil Roberts , Baldock
the Crows , Eagles , Fremantle could only dream of having genuine champions like that.
Rather have none and have the flags Adelaide and the eagles have won.

Bustout game for the Boxer...

Hoping we're witnessing the birth of a new era at the saints where we are once again revered and feared.
Yeah, Freo have their tall's but I still reckon their fallible and if we hit them hard enough with pressure we're a good chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geary's out on ground in his training kit , so looks as if he's playing

Anyhow, one of the first in the house, got the gage roads bar to myself, good viewsView attachment 649820
I don't drink and even I have to say that's a beautiful sight! Enjoy the peace before the battle starts!

Massive game for our footy club! A real opportunity to set the cat amongst the pigeons with another win!
Won't be easy today, will require another big effort from all 22 representing the jumper esp with some big names out!

But confident we can do it....Mantra for today must be....Attack Attack...Pace and pressure! Bring it, and the win will take care of itself!
Would love to see a real focus on efficiency today by taking our chances and lowering the eyes when we go inside 50!

Stick it up em Saints! :stkilda:

Last edited:
Marshall to have a big day. Need to start well but quietly confident

Guessing no late changes

My guess Bench of Acres Dunstan McKenzie Clark

Bruce and Members to kick 6 behind them. Steele to monster Fyfe.

Gresham to have a quiet first half but explode in the second and kick 2-3.

Saints by 14

Geez its a long time to wait for a game of footy on a Sunday.
Either a cracker end to the week or a miserable Monday coming up.
Lets hope its the first kind!

GO SAINTERS!!!!!!!!!

Gap to Geelong (1st): St.K need to win by 77 points
Gap to Brisbane (2nd): St.K need to win by 40 points
Gap to GWS Giants (3rd): St.K need to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back