Review Round 3, 2023: Geelong Cats v Box Hill Hawks, 10 April 2023, 11.45am @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Rama has made a lot of errors today, but he is looking good, just needs to hit his handballs and get out of tight situations a bit better, i think ive seen double figure errors from him today.

7 touches to O’Hara that quarter I believe. Really come into the game. Still learning but he just looks a player for a guy who’s hardly ever played the game.

Also gets into good spots around the ground on his own without being utilised.

Rather than any individual standout effort it's been a fantastic team effort that makes this game very enjoyable to watch.

Butler is the standout with 4 goals and some good crumbing work. Lynch has been close to BOG, great game from the big fella, even if his opponent is average at best.

Mitchell, Morris & BMac work together very well as a defensive unit. They provide good rebound but also defend when needed. I want to shout out Mitchell here because I don't think the stats reflect some of his efforts.

O'Sullivan, Bennetts, Ramsden all do things that make you think they'll make it at AFL level with some extra preseasons.

Stephens/Long doing a lot of tough stuff. The former I'd like to see win more of the ball.

DGB has been great. Killed many of the few entries Geelong did have. His kicking in transition is very good, would like us to use him more.

Really liking O'Hara. First game back from injury, still learning the new game, had plenty of great moments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long will be our new Brad Sewell, will be tough to get spots in the middle soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back