Autopsy Round 3, 2023: Hawks skin the Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Round one will be unpredictable for the rest of history, Sydney played in the grand final last year and flogged us, rightly so, this week we played a team closer to our level and we stood up… Out of the doomsday shelter I come.

Expectation for coaches votes this week

Will Day 10 (Hawks)
Dylan Moore 9 (Hawks)
Dan Howe 1 (Hawks?)

"This isn't an April Fool's Day prank, the Hawks have won"??? Hooley Dooley could this bitch be any more disrespectful??
Who the **** said that?

**** off...

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Scrimshaw at his best is definitely best 22 and this was amongst his best. Needs to keep building because he's been playing well below his massive ceiling for a while. Only have high standards for him because we know what he's capable of!

Harry Morrison continues to be underrated too, loved that he immediately became #1 whipping boy in the game day chat despite giving us way more structure and actually playing with some composure.

Scrimshaw at his best is definitely best 22 and this was amongst his best. Needs to keep building because he's been playing well below his massive ceiling for a while.

Harry Morrison continues to be underrated too, loved that he immediately became #1 whipping boy in the game day chat despite giving us way more structure and actually playing with some composure.
Alright I'll bite.
I know players aren't going to be composed all the time. But twice in def 50 he had easy options and just fluffed the kick leading to a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gameday thread was a mess. There were a lot of posters - many who have been on here a long time - who chucked their tantrums far too early. You know who you are.
This is where we are. We will lose most games and bottle a few winnable ones too.
Agreed.

…….[Quickly checks our fixture for Adelaide and West Coast matches]

Scrimshaw at his best is definitely best 22 and this was amongst his best. Needs to keep building because he's been playing well below his massive ceiling for a while. Only have high standards for him because we know what he's capable of!

To be honest todays game was pretty much what I recall him doing most of last season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Alright I'll bite.
I know players aren't going to be composed all the time. But twice in def 50 he had easy options and just fluffed the kick leading to a goal.
It happens, but on balance he was equal second for score involvements and had a goal assist. Is that a net plus or a net minus? Would his replacement have fared better?

Frosty might be somewhat inconsistent, but geez, he talks well on media.

No wonder he's a leader within the walls. Sounds like a clever guy.
Except when the ball is in his hands

To be honest todays game was pretty much what I recall him doing most of last season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep - 80% good/great, 20% - painful/annoying.

He can become an A grader if he can get that 20% down to 5%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back