Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at getting Tom MacDonald from Melb. Is he getting soft points or getting 100+ easy???

Goodes >> McDonald

DEF: McIntosh, Saad, Newnes, Hibbered, Kolodjashnij, Gibson, (Oxley) (Goodes)

MID: Kennedy, Rich, Ablett, Fyfe, Watson, Ellis-Yolmen, Newton, Heeney, (Cripps) (Anderson) (Miller)

RUCK: Goldstein, Bellchambers, (Cox)

FWD: Swan, Franklin, Bartel, Martin, Hogan, Clark, (Salem) (Lambert)

$100k in bank
Looking to trade Ablett, leave Goodes/Miller/Cripps or trade one this week?

As a 2 time wines owner and this year leaving out I have no regrets, was a bargain at his rookie price and then last year at 390ishk but this year paying premo price for wines doesn't work for me, his ground time for me is still an issue comapared to the elites

Gaz-JPK
Someone-someone else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I've got

B: Smith, Shaw, Hodge, Newnes, Goodes, McIntosh (Oxley, Saad)
M: Ablett, Fyfe, Selwood, Griffen, Steven, Cripps, Anderson, Heeney (Vandenberg, Ellis-Yolmen, Miller)
R: Goldstein, Naitanui (Read)
F: Martin, Bennell, Swan, Bellcahmbers, Clark, Salem (Hogan, Lamb)

$10,300 left. Goodes needs to go, NFI who to though. Not sure about my second trade out - Ablett? TBC? Steven?

Miller and Cripps to NVB and VDB, keep Ablett and Goodes (benched) for another week, good or bad idea?
Miller has to go.
Cripps only played one but NVB could make 200k at hes current rate of scoring.
If goodes gets dropped would be good,hes price wont change and upgrade him in weeks to come once a rookie moos.

Thinking for now:
- Bennell to Bontempelli - Almost $100k cheaper and will average more, should have stuck with him
- Miller to NVB - Use the extra cash to nail the only concerning bench rookie for me and watch him moo away

This would leave Goodes on the bench for me this week, hopefully he is dropped - Already have Oxley, McIntosh & Saad... No one else jumping out.

Thoughts?

Have watched Griffen and Selwood closely. I can't decide who to keep, both don't have that hunger to attack the ball, or finding space to link up.

Bonts is intriguing, plays and moves like Pendles. Seems he's anchored onball for the pups.

Need to get rid of Goodes, and cant rely on Oxley for decent performance.

Griffen/Selwood + Goodes > Bonts + Doch

Keeping Gaz. Sitting well ranked 2400. Any feedback welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back