Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ablett > Bonts
Goodes > B.Smith

I will get ablett back eventually, but no doubt a lot cheaper. Will swing bonts forward when I can later on. Smith will be the #1 defender this year.

This is exactly what i'm looking to do too, but I also wanna change GAJ to Sloane but I can't grab a decent DEF with the leftover cash.

being off-line for most of the Easter break really hurts me SC wise - a lousy RD1 score and now I'm not too sure if it is worthwhile to trade out players like DalGleish and Steele

If you're ranked that high why are you asking people for help?

This is actually my first year supercoach, I think I've been pretty lucky ie. Including a lot of crows as Im a bit bias but luckily they have been performing very well. Choosing fyfe as (C) was huge as well.

This is exactly what i'm looking to do too, but I also wanna change GAJ to Sloane but I can't grab a decent DEF with the leftover cash.
I'm in the same situation as you, if I go GAJ>JPK/Sloane there is no one I could trade Goodes out for that I want.

With that in mind I'm thinking I'll go

GAJ>Rich
Goodes> B Smith

This is actually my first year supercoach, I think I've been pretty lucky ie. Including a lot of crows as Im a bit bias but luckily they have been performing very well. Choosing fyfe as (C) was huge as well.
Sorry if i sounded harsh, was meant to be more of a joking kinda question like you should be telling us what to do! Well done on the good start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in the same situation as you, if I go GAJ>JPK/Sloane there is no one I could trade Goodes out for that I want.

With that in mind I'm thinking I'll go

GAJ>Rich
Goodes> B Smith

I am struggling to bring myself to trade out GAJ.

Starting to think Cripps to Rich and Goodes to Oxley, go with cash generation and back the rest of my team.

Have you also got Cripps in your side?

I have to say for my 2nd trade it's between KK to Smith and Cripps to Rich. 1 less midfield rookie if I start Rich but Smith looks like a gun defender. Decisons decisions.

I am struggling to bring myself to trade out GAJ.

Starting to think Cripps to Rich and Goodes to Oxley, go with cash generation and back the rest of my team.
Ablett's shoulder is cooked. Until it recovers he will struggle to average 100 I reckon, and who knows how long it will take. Will drop in price big time

Looking at moving either Miller or Cripps on for NVB, leaning towards Miller. Team selection might decide. Mid rookies would then be NVB, Cripps, VDB, CEY, Heeney.

If Cripps isn't selected though, I'm kinda tempted to splash out on Bruce as a short-term cash cow (from Goodes). Richardson seemed pretty adamant that he'll stay forward in the short term, and he's got the Pies and Blues in the next two rounds.

If over the next two rounds he averages:
30: ~$50k profit (scoring floor, pretty much)
55: ~$80k profit (2014 avg, career avg and avg playing forward, give or take a couple of points)
75: ~$105k (optimistic)
113: ~$150k (2015 avg from first two games, not gonna happen, but let's call that his absolute ceiling for the hell of it ;) )

In picking him, I'd settle for that 55 mark, but ideally would want something more around 75 in those two games.

Any thoughts? Am I underestimating the value of a trade? Overestimating the value of a quick cash injection?

Yeah I feel like I'm chasing points trading in Bontempelli though. He's a freak but he isn't going to keep up this sort of scoring.

Yeah, you've probably missed out a bit on the high points of Bonts. I just feel that Goodes is under pressure for his spot plus Brodie Smith (injury pending) looks like a gun defender.

Plus McKenzie isn't in the Saints side currently.

taking the money and running..

gaz > bonts
t.lamb > docherty (via higgins dpp)

Screenshot_2015-04-12-21-31-32.png Screenshot_2015-04-12-21-31-42.png

not planning on making any trades bar injuries and suspensions (or must have breakout rookies) until my lovely cash cows start mooing...

team looks a bit more solid now. great bench options.

thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back