Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is easy now:
Rockliff > Johannisen
Barlow > Papley

Then Gresham > Hartley next week. Looks I'll carry a stack of cash for a fortnight though with the rookies going so well (Papley the only missed one, Gresham the only complaint). But playing the long game.

Thinkin JJ & SmearIN

So rockcliff > Parker
Barlow > JJ from DPP
or should i get BenKen and store the cash
opionions appreciated

barlow > Papley

Then

Oliver/Gresham > best mid available...Priddis/Pendles/Parker/Gray

Could get dropped.

I'm sticking with him though, he'll play more often than not, as we're rebuilding.
I thought you meant bring him in. I'm dropping him for BK.

LOL. Fyfe said himself, he is only building into the season after a limited pre-season. Dangerfield on the other hand, he had a full pre-season. I wouldn't do that trade, that is just me. Fyfe won't be Fyfe till about round 6-7.
image.jpeg

Barlow

S4yvhyo.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barlow --> BenKen seems popular. $$$ in bank. as has been said already can't see Barlow improving drastically.

Rocky will come good at some point in the season, so is it worth trading him out just to have to trade him back in again? That's the only thing that's bothering me.

Anyone questioning the Barlow and Rocky trades clearly haven't seen them play over the last 2 weeks. Both look putrid, even if Rocky didn't get injured he would have been first to go. Like we have time to sit here and wait for a premo at $550k to get match fit while missing points from people like Parker. People did it last year with Selwood and Griffen, look how that turned out. Catch ya fellas, thanks for the memories Rocky.

Barlow --> BenKen seems popular. $$$ in bank. as has been said already can't see Barlow improving drastically.

Rocky will come good at some point in the season, so is it worth trading him out just to have to trade him back in again? That's the only thing that's bothering me.
Get rid of him.

More than anything Rocky looks fat and out of shape.

Probably just Rockliff to Libba and take the cash. Bit annoying that JJ and Hall had such good starts to the season because now every team will feature them.

Roughly how much more would you expect Mills (211k) averaging 70 to rise compared to Gresham (144k) averaging 45?

The extra 60k would help me get a better premium in.

Thinking Barlow to Papley and Gresham to Parish and then store the ~500k for next week.

Then next week upgrade both Rockliff and Rich to anyone I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back