Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm disappointed.. How was this thread not created 2 minutes into last night's match?! Haha

How many pages of rage trades will it have by tonight?

Lads I am thinking of trading heath Shaw for Josh gibson which is leaving me with $375,000 to spend on a midfielder to replace Simpkin who didn't play.

Who would be a good, midfielder for the 370,000 dollars I have to spend?

Lads I am thinking of trading heath Shaw for Josh gibson which is leaving me with $375,000 to spend on a midfielder to replace Simpkin who didn't play.

You don't get Gibson's 191...even if he averaged 95 overall from his 22 games from here, he'd be giving you an average of 90.7...

Barlow > JJ
worst performed rookie > Smear

Terrible trade. Shaw will average way more across the remaining games.

If you do it, probably Parker if you can, Shiel a good alternative.

Terrible trade. Shaw will average way more across the remaining games.

If you do it, probably Parker if you can, Shiel a good alternative.

Cheers man for response, though both parker and shiel are 500k +

Yeah I was kinda thinking that with shaw, though so expensive. What did you score this week can i ask?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers man for response, though both parker and shiel are 500k +

Yeah I was kinda thinking that with shaw, though so expensive. What did you score this week can i ask?
Thought you meant $370k extra to replace Simpkin.

I would grab Parish and keep $150k if you already have Libba.

I have B Crouch, and think he will get really good but just going to take him a good 6-7 weeks to hit his straps and consistently score 100.

Thought you meant $370k extra to replace Simpkin.

I would grab Parish and keep $150k if you already have Libba.

I have B Crouch, and think he will get really good but just going to take him a good 6-7 weeks to hit his straps and consistently score 100.

I aswell have crouch, hoping he will do the same. I was saying i would have more dosh to spare if i did infact trade shaw for gibson, but i think ill keep with shaw anyway now. Parish could be a good option, he did well this week.

I mean what did you score in supercoach this week?

3v6wd.jpg

Thinking Barlow > BenKen, Rockliff > Papley

Bank the cash

Mate don't even think about it.... You start Heater for a reason. Unless he gets a massive injury or suspension he should stay in your team until the end. He will improve. Gibson wont do this every week.

I aswell have crouch, hoping he will do the same. I was saying i would have more dosh to spare if i did infact trade shaw for gibson, but i think ill keep with shaw anyway now. Parish could be a good option, he did well this week.

I mean what did you score in supercoach this week?
Not great, just under 2200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back