Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinking Rocky + Barlow> BenKen + Parker/Titchell/Gray (Probably Parker)

And then have ~350k to go Gresham> JJ/Zerrett/Zaha/DAISY! next week if any of them can convince me they're a keeper over the weekend.

Although if Gresham doesn't play some of those might get out of reach for the trade, particularly Zerrett who I love the look of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Collingwood has an easy run of six games coming up, right?
Because Macaffer is the biggest spud in the AFL. Nobody knows what role he is actually playing... He isn't tagging, he isn't playing forward, he's just running around doing nothing. I'm genuinely shocked he's playing.

Take out the trash

Thoughts on team balance after just going Rocky > Cripps? Don't need any other trades as I nailed the rooks :)

iHrZYzB.png

Thoughts on team balance after just going Rocky > Cripps? Don't need any other trades as I nailed the rooks :)

iHrZYzB.png

Real nice team you've lined up there mate, some great picks so far! Wouldn't touch anything but Rocky there - you sold on Cripps? Got any kitty to go bigger?

Real nice team you've lined up there mate, some great picks so far! Wouldn't touch anything but Rocky there - you sold on Cripps? Got any kitty to go bigger?
Thanks mate, appreciate it! Absolutely nothing in the kitty, probably my only mistake with my starting squad. A measely $300 to add to Rocky's $550,100. Not sure who else I go to under that mark? Not sold on JJ.

What are people's thoughts on a Macaffer > Papley trade?

I think this question will be answered for you when the teams come out. I'm not sure caff will be named.

If he is, then I dunno, there is a chance he gets better and Paps spuds it but that isn't the likely outcome, I still think the switch to papley for the almost guaranteed cash is the best move

Really confused what to do with Rich. I was going to give him another week but with Rockliff, Beams and Robinson (50/50) out, he will definitely get the tag.

Thoughts?

EDIT: My current two trades are Gresham to Papley + Rockliff to Gray

Really confused what to do with Rich. I was going to give him another week but with Rockliff, Beams and Robinson (50/50) out, he will definitely get the tag.

Thoughts?

EDIT: My current two trades are Gresham to Papley + Rockliff to Gray
I think those trades are needed, especially the Papley one. Hold Rich see how he goes this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back