Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a must have imo, he'll score another 50-90 this week again.. will play every game

Surely you have a mid rookie like Gresham or Dunkley that will be dropped tonight or next week

Mid rookie out -> BenKen/Menadue/etc to mids -> Adams/Brown to fwd -> Hartley in

Davis, Hewett and Menadue

Can't go wrong with any of those selections.
I'm still contemplating Rocky to Hall or Rocky to Gray/Priddis.
Barlow is gone for BenKen. I know i should keep him but I also believe I shouldn't have started with him. Grabbing Hall is a corrective trade on Barlow that Im allowing myself.
Yeap Barlow was a risk that hasnt payed off yet big call to see him go on from this oh well that SC.

j
Why? If Bennell and Blakely were fit he wouldn't be playing 100%

That's a big call, Bennell would be in, Blakely would be based on Wafl form, unlucky candidate would be Clancee Pearce or Weller/Langdon/Sheridan/Barlow based on form.

Same sorta level of form and Barlow would get a gig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're not going to trade him this week you might aswell just keep him. He'll lose a ton of money, hopefully scores enough to become a f5 or 6.

Break even of 170 this week

3 100s in a row and he'll only drop 15-25k i think

And averaged 95 which is very good for a defender.
You can manipulate stats to back your argument anyway you want, he only went under 70 4 times...see!

I much rather Laird, I assume you started with Houli ?? Hence why you're defending him..

Anyway.. I won't be trading my wrong pick in Cutler up to Houli or Laird I'm liking Robert Murphy at the moment. When JJ drops his point scoring Murphy should stay quite consistent, quite an underrated defender and I should've started with him. Two games in from JJ and yet he does look like a gun down back but something tells me everybody jumping on now up against Hawks might get a surprise when he comes out with a 60-70... It will not take long for clubs to realize how damaging he can be and give him more attention. Much like Josh Gibson last week...

Luckily I don't have any rookies I need to bring in, so I have decided on the double trade unless Barlow is named in the middle:

Rockliff to Gray
Barlow to Merritt

I'd prefer to have the extra points on field with Gray than keep Rockliff on the bench. Under too much of an injury cloud now for me, I wouldn't bring him back until he has returned to top form.

Decided on Merrett as he has extra midfield time, where Barlow is stuck up forward. I feel Merrett is more likely to score over 110 at this stage, and if he averages 90 I'd be happy. Unsure if Barlow can do that at this stage, taking the 1 trade gamble is worth it imo. Also Barlow is going to go down in value, where Merrett will go up.
If Barlow is named in the middle after all, then I might reverse it. Either way, the Barlow experiment has not been successful.

Luckily I don't have any rookies I need to bring in, so I have decided on the double trade unless Barlow is named in the middle:

Rockliff to Gray
Barlow to Merritt

I'd prefer to have the extra points on field with Gray than keep Rockliff on the bench. Under too much of an injury cloud now for me, I wouldn't bring him back until he has returned to top form.

Decided on Merrett as he has extra midfield time, where Barlow is stuck up forward. I feel Merrett is more likely to score over 110 at this stage, and if he averages 90 I'd be happy. Unsure if Barlow can do that at this stage, taking the 1 trade gamble is worth it imo. Also Barlow is going to go down in value, where Merrett will go up.
If Barlow is named in the middle after all, then I might reverse it. Either way, the Barlow experiment has not been successful.

Where he is named in the team sheet is 110% irrelevant

Rockliff to Gray
Barlow to Merritt

Barlow has been named on the field only a handful of times in his entire career. Even during his best years, he's always listed 3rd or 4th on the interchange bench.

Barlow at the pub celebrating being named:

hqdefault.jpg

I much rather Laird, I assume you started with Houli ?? Hence why you're defending him..

Anyway.. I won't be trading my wrong pick in Cutler up to Houli or Laird I'm liking Robert Murphy at the moment. When JJ drops his point scoring Murphy should stay quite consistent, quite an underrated defender and I should've started with him. Two games in from JJ and yet he does look like a gun down back but something tells me everybody jumping on now up against Hawks might get a surprise when he comes out with a 60-70... It will not take long for clubs to realize how damaging he can be and give him more attention. Much like Josh Gibson last week...
No I actually have laird and don't have Houli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back