Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade Barlow out. It will be fine, follow me!
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did SHIT TRADES

Rockcliff > PAPLEY. Never had PAPLEY and liked all the rest of my rookies, so I'm one Premo down.
BARSO****INGLOWITSACTUALLYUNDERGROUND > AARON HALL. Gutted I didn't go with him earlier in the year.

This leaves me with $500,000 in the KITTY for when Fyfe and Goldstein break their ****ing legs this weekend.

Regards,
Toump Ass

Should I trade Gresham to Hewitt and hold rocky this week get ride of him next or Rockliff to Parker?

I'm doing

Gresham --> Hewett
Rockliff --> Parish

leaves me with $628,200 left.

Thoughts?
Gut feeling is you're an idiot for having >$100,000 in the kitty (like me). What are you saving your cash for?

ive gone
Barlow>JJ
Simpkin>Kennedy

Im sure that barlow's scoring will pickup. No way he is going to average 60 for a season!
However I think JJ is a must have. He has tonned up 5 games in a row (including nab). His role is solid and he has great form. I would be very happy with a 90-95 average from here on, anything better would be a bonus.

Barlow> Papley locked in. Not exactly sure whether to use another trade to bring in JJ or another premo or just sit tight. Have 10 of the best 11 rookies from a breakeven point of view (Parish is the only one I don't have). Brothers Crouch haven't met my expectations thus far but both should still go up in price after this week. $442k to play with courtesy of my first trade. Surprised Sheridan was named as he had hammy tightness last game. Won't surprise me if he is a late out.

upload_2016-4-7_19-6-7.png

Rich named on the field does that mean (barring a late re-injury) that he is definitely playing?

Barlow > Papley
Rockliff > Gray

Keeping Gresham for VC loophole (Gray)

Next week Gresham > Johannisen provided that JJ doesnt get to $480k..

What are his chances of doing that people?
Is there anyone who can tell me what JJ would have to score to stay under $480k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back