Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People without Nankervis are looking to trade him in this week?

I'm assuming those considering this move are playing supercoach for the first time. You will not find a better example of chasing points.

Starting with Nank and WHE is a massive leg up - means that (barring any injuries, touch wood) I can spend both my trades on rookie corrections. Missed Butler, so he's the obvious one at this stage.

Missed Nank & can't generate the cash to get up to him in the FWD line unless I side swap Roughie - which I don't want to do.

I'm assuming those considering this move are playing supercoach for the first time. You will not find a better example of chasing points.

He's 366k and R/F. He looks more than capable of averaging 95 for the rest of the season which makes him a top 10 forward. It's not chasing points if he's a keeper at that price.

Starting with Nank and WHE is a massive leg up - means that (barring any injuries, touch wood) I can spend both my trades on rookie corrections. Missed Butler, so he's the obvious one at this stage.

Just to be a smartarse I'm gomna point out bringing in WHE(which I have to do) is a rookie correction. You can just focus on other rookie corrections.

Question is do I jump early on a Hannan/Houston/McGrath this week knowing I need to use one trade on WHE next week...

I'm a few grand off bringing in WHE and McGrath next week.

WHE seems a must have but Smith is the big concern in the backline injured generating zero cash.

I'm in a pickle. Cash generation vs points (and a potential F6 keeper)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn a couple of years back was a similar scenario, only that he came in midway through the year

He's played well so far but I'd be surprised if whe ends up a keeper as some suggesting. I think he might end up averaging high 70s, low 80s. Good cash generator though.

Bummed I switched him out before Rd 1.

I'm still 50/50 on the Nank.

Reckon Richmond will take it to the Eagles next week with a 2 day longer break and third 3rd game in a row at the G.
Must be hard for the poor little pussy cats.

Anyway I don't want to miss out on Nanks first price rise but Id like to see how he goes against a real team that will move the ball with precision, away from him quicker than he can count the amount of games he hasn't played.

Don't think he will tonne up against us but anything around 90 is a massive tick.

What to do with my two iffy premo's (two most expensive I have)
  1. Hanneberry was captain last week and had a 40 odd will drop in price
  2. Treloar his ball use is ordinary at best and he has to get so much of it to score
need a lock for captain in either Pendles or Danger I reckon

Bench rookies are
Stewart, Otten, Barrett, Parfitt, Pickett, Butler, Eddy

bit to do............ love this game...........NOT

Because averaging 104 after round 2 is the end of the world...

I was having melts when he was on 83 or something last night. That was rubbish. Corrected to 108 is fair enough. He had tons of it, but wasn't clean, but kicked goals, but didn't tackle much. Meh. 108 is OK. He's a few less clangers (and a Pies win) away from 140s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back