Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Pittospud misses and ruins everyone's trades like what happened with Naismith 🙃

That would actually allow me to go

Dawson > Rozee

Houston > Simpkin.

If Pittospud plays i think i'll have miss out on one of the above trades and get him in for Nicnat. Can't walk away from that much potential cash generation.

So many possible combinations. I've come down to:

1. If you haven't got Howe and you have Houston, that trade is a must.
2. Pittonet probably makes you close to $200k in the next 4 weeks, based on continuing 1st ruck duties and numerous HTA against Gawn. Just cheap enough to sit on your bench for that month, and gives cover for your R1 and R2, assuming most have a combination of Grundawnstein.

It means I miss Rivers, who I think will be a great cow, and Sturt, who I'm less convinced of (would be great if he misses this week, though).

As far as I can tell Rozee and Petracca are the FWD rock stars - can anyone talk me out of Bailey Smith as a POD?
Bevo changing his role during the year like he has done with Dunkley before?
Atm he is first choice mid at the expense of macrae who has been pushed to a wing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is my backline :drunk:

Screenshot_20200618-152900_SuperCoach.jpg

I only have 2k in the kitty so need some cash to fix this mess.

My forwardline is Whitfield Dusty Lunchmeat Long Bewley & rookies. I also have Wingard who i plan to move forward eventually. I think my best option is to trade one of Long or Bewley to a rookie and use the cash to fix my backline.

I started with Long and would prefer to keep him as I think he'll still score better than Bewler.

These are my thoughts

Option A
Bewler > Sturt/Bennell
Doedee > Ridley

Option B
Bewler > Sturt/Bennell
Houston > Howe

Unless anyone has a better suggestion other than deleting my team

This is my team pre trades

Screenshot_20200618-153832_SuperCoach.jpg

You can sub another player forward .

E.g. you trading out Davis who's a forward.
But have Cameron in ruck who's a DPP with forward status.

You click trade on Davis.
Sub Cameron in to take Davis forward spot.

Trade in Pittonet.

Hope that helps
What if you have conroy
Please let there be carnage
Can you be one of them 😉

Doedee.

Shit or just Adelaide being shit?

Would really like to fix something else first but don't want to cop a huge probe drop.

Side looks nice on paper, but that bench looks awful. 5 dunkin donuts plus Sturt who looks unlikely, that makes 6. I'd be suring up your rookie situation to bring in warm bodies instead of sideways trading Dusty and downgrading Long. Just my opinion though mate.

Yeh, my bench rookies are a shitshow, but my take is the rookies coming in have just as little JS as the ones going out. For all we know Green & Dev are selected this week and a couple of the so called "warm bodies" people burned trades on last week are dropped.

Anybody planning to jump on Butler before he rockets to 400k?

Tossing up between he and a genuine rook

Trade 1 is going to be McCluggage to Steele.

Trade 2 I am still debating between who to take out. It's either

1 - Houston > Clark
or
2 - Green >Bennell - not super keen on Bennell but would be good to have another bench player who is playing
or
3 - Bont > 550k mid.

Probably leaning towards option 3 since I dont like my midfield promos right now but unsure of who to bring in.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 16.27.37.png

Grundy Jacobs and Conroy, are my rucks, considering leaving Jacobs as a Emergency, if he pumps out a big score take it, (if not trade Conroy to Pittonet) and if I did take Jacobs big Score would miss out Pittonet this week

Still might just go Jacobs to Pittonet decisions decisions

any advice will be welcome

Hoping Sturt is picked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back