Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea which way to lean with so many cashcows on the bubble, and the immediate urge to upgrade at the same time.

The question is; do I double down for either (premo x2 or cashcow x2), or split it half and half?

Before Dusty was named as being out I was keen on snagging both Petracca and Rozee. Would have loved to have gone Ceglar -> Petracca and Houston -> Rozee (via DPP wizardry), but I fall short by a measely $10k! FFS. So Dusty is looking like the most convenient to axe, especially with uncertainty around his bruised rib that he reportedly played through last week.

Watching Petracca operate like a cannonball on the weekend (on the back of his pre-season showing) finally has me convinced he has finally taken the next step. I didn't quite buy into the Rozee hype-machine, but this kid is something special, and it is his clean disposal that is seeing him take bulk points in the smaller quarters.

My other cashcows I'm eyeing off are Pittonet and Darcy Cameron. Trouble is, due to not having a DPP in R3, I need to have the cash up front to upgrade Conroy to Pittonet in one trade. Plus, not having the cash means I would need to perform a downgrade to net me another $100k, and Dusty -> Rozee/Petracca doesn't give me enough cash to go Conroy -> Pittonet.

So do I dare go Dusty -> Rozee and Houston -> Petracca? (and next week Conroy -> Cameron, and Ceglar -> Pittonet)

Whilst the above trade means I miss out on Pittonet's first price rise of around $70k, Rozee could rise about $50k, so it is only a $20k differential if I was comparing the 'value' of trades. Keeping in mind Pittonet wouldn't be onfield, so his points in my team don't mean much compared to Rozee, who would be onfield.

The other options are...

Double downgrade: Conroy -> Cameron and Houston -> Pittonet (via DPP magic)
Upgrade/downgrade: Houston -> Petracca/Rozee and Conroy -> Cameron (and then Ceglar -> Pittonet next week via DPP)

Thoughts?

View attachment 894590
Any $$$ in the bank ?

Houston to Petracca is what I did

Cameron maybe an out next week, if Cox comes back

Cavarra to Sturt or Berry ?

With that fwd line, I'd hold Dusty .....if you trade Cavarra for Sturt / Cameron / Berry

Zerk Thatcher won't play anytime soon, surely he's the one to go?

I'm under the impression that he will be back, just missed a game for the COVID breach but that's about it.

McKenna and Ambrose were named however.

I'm under the impression that he will be back, just missed a game for the COVID breach but that's about it.

McKenna and Ambrose were named however.
He served his COVID ban last week.

This week he's just not selected with all of Essendon's def fit again.

Was gonna do dusty in dusty out maneuver, but there's some nice new <200k first gamers pop up so change of plans. Dusty into the mids instead. Leaves me with Greenwood+Smith and 5 rookies lol.

BWilliams > Pitonett
Long > Sturt

82k in the bank.

Any $$$ in the bank ?

Houston to Petracca is what I did

Cameron maybe an out next week, if Cox comes back

Cavarra to Sturt or Berry ?

With that fwd line, I'd hold Dusty .....if you trade Cavarra for Sturt / Cameron / Berry

I only have $46,500 left in the bank.

Keen on Houston -> Petracca also, but now being seduced by Rozee now that Dusty is out. But do I do the double? Or go for upgrade/downgrade?

Green -> Bennell was also another option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only have $46,500 left in the bank.

Keen on Houston -> Petracca also, but now being seduced by Rozee now that Dusty is out. But do I do the double? Or go for upgrade/downgrade?

Green -> Bennell was also another option.
I'm biased because I did both these trades .....but I already have Bennell

IMO on your side, hold Dusty, switch Budrick back forward & trade Bennell for Cavarra

please help - Im coming 21st overall.

Dusty and Josh Kelly Out

Merrett and Walters In

Have no other corrections or rookies that need to be changed

thoughts?

Help you get higher than 21?? F*** off.

Nah, well done. I like Merrett but Sonny seems fully priced. Would hold Dusty myself (though I don't have him). Kelly just had a down game like his whole team last week.

Sorry, that wasn't much help ...

Without knowing teams yet do I trade dusty or keep him, thinking at the moment will go green to Bennell and mcinerney via budrick to king. Or do I get Bennell and trade dusty to petrecca?View attachment 894570

He’s no Patrappa this year imo, the kids always had talent and all that was needed was Darren Burgess to get him off the meatballs. Melb midfield to be the most improved this season get him in .

Not sure what to do this week...

Houston to Howe
Zerk-Thatcher to Rivers
Green to Bennell
Noble to Rivers

Team.png

Im bringing in Pittonet and Ceglar for Dusty and Cavarra.
I was going to bring in Neale & Rivers for Dusty and Noble but I'm going for an all out ruck assault now with Grundy, Pittonet, Naismith, Ceglar and Cameron.
And also something about puppies which I had explained but still don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back