Preview Round 4, 2018: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Sunday 15th April, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 100 66.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 50 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then where do we play Acres, his best position is wing too. And Newness best was the wing too. May be we need get better at recruiting for needs rather than getting multiple insides and slow wing men. Lonie and Minch are best in the midfield so they get an inside spot too obviously?
Nonsense! We just need more wings.

Actually if you rotate the playing surface 90°, then Acres is on the wing, maybe that's Richo's thinking.

Oh, let me help.

Joe sets incredibly low bars for his performance and fails to meet them.

Mike's performance has dropped so low he's actually started digging.

Yeah I’d prefer to do
Joe is a lazy campaigner
Mike you aced your interview but you sucked us in Can you please not come back

Yeah I’d prefer to do
Joe is a lazy campaigner
Mike you aced your interview but you sucked us in Can you please not come back
Terry is an absolute ibis the flog's work is dead set the worst in his department lift your game or go back to the jobcentre you goofy looking campaigner.

Terry is an absolute ibis the flog's work is dead set the worst in his department lift your game or go back to the jobcentre you goofy looking campaigner.

Points off of no mention of a "lizard with a stroke".

I'm predicting we will be held to 4 goals.

Richo will be put on notice.

If no improvement mid season he will fall on his sword.

Don't get your hopes up folks.

That's it feel the hate, yes, yes...give in to your negative instincts. One of us, one of us.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's it feel the hate, yes, yes...give in to your negative instincts. One of us, one of us.....
n89w5revpwj3pb6e1yd7.jpg

Pies and Dogs have got there shit together after putrid starts. Why cant we?

Because we're the redheaded stepchild in the attic that is a bit slow in the head, so that in the daylight hours when we're let out to show that we exist it takes us a little bit longer to arrest the notion that we're that red headed stepchild who sleep in an attic.

That and we have NFI how the variables on any given day will react and can only do what we can do with the people we have.

Anyone that feels like they need to brush up on their melting skills before tomorrow, just head overy to the Carlton board for an absolute master-class !
Great advice! If I can't enjoy my team season then at least the schadenfreude will keep me warm.

Literally rotate Rowie and Hickey between ruck and full forward because **** it, why not?

Blacres at full forward is a 47D-mahjong tier ruse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back