Game Day Round 4, 2021: Fremantle v Hawthorn, 11 April 2021, 4.40pm AEST @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even saying there have been shockers.... but how are we so far on wrong side of free kicks every week.

Defies logic... and law of averages lol.
Darcy got away with a couple of shoves and then got a soft as hell free in the ruck against ceglar. But generally it is us being undisciplined or panicking.

Ceglar seems to give away a lot of freekicks at around the ground stoppages. No idea if there's actual evidence to support this or if I just notice them when they occur.

We have clear possession with 8 seconds to go. They somehow get a shot on goal.

Forget the 2nd against the Bombers. That was our worst quarter since 2003

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy got away with a couple of shoves and then got a soft as hell free in the ruck against ceglar. But generally it is us being undisciplined or panicking.

Ceglar was grabbing Darcy because Darcy got in front. It wasn't soft. It was obvious.

That was as ugly as you'll see. Rucks non competitive, midfield ditto. What did they have the last 12 or more inside 50's in a row.

While I'll commend BB for being a short target, if he's our link man (and he was perhaps our only one) we are halfway to nowhere.

Can only hope of a round 1 repeat.

Let’s hope we don’t drop our heads like we would’ve last year.

Show some heart and fight like this team has shown they’re capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back