Women's Footy Round 4, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Western Bulldogs

Who were your five best players against the Bulldogs?

• [1] Eleanor Hartill

• [2] Tahlia Hickie

• [3] Breanna Koenen

• [5] Jade Ellenger

• [6] Lily Postlethwaite

• [7] Ellie Hampson

• [8] Jennifer Dunne

• [9] Orla O'Dwyer

• [10] Natalie Grider

• [12] Sophie Conway

• [15] Poppy Boltz

• [16] Evie Long

• [17] Isabel Dawes

• [18] Ally Anderson

• [19] Luka Yoshida-Martin

• [21] Courtney Hodder

• [22] Sophie Peters

• [25] Cathy Svarc

• [28] Charlotte Mullins

• [29] Ruby Svarc

• [31] Taylor Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a fireworks display at half time. Bit of a low budget affair but something to keep the kids entertained I guess.

Speaking of keeping the kids entertained it was soundtracked by that "Freed From Desire" song. Having just heard it in full for the first time I can understand why it received absolutely no traction when it first came out the best part of 30 years ago. Simply awful.

Bit of a fireworks display at half time. Bit of a low budget affair but something to keep the kids entertained I guess.

Speaking of keeping the kids entertained it was soundtracked by that "Freed From Desire" song. Having just heard it in full for the first time I can understand why it received absolutely no traction when it first came out the best part of 30 years ago. Simply awful.
grasshopper I normally respect your posts here but you're dead wrong on this one

Freed From Desire is a great song ;)

Came out of the blocks in the first quarter looking like we wanted to grab the league record score, but I think the plan might have been to get an early lead and maintain it with these games in such a compressed period.

But Sophie Conway doesn't know how to coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see Harris Andrews there watching on.

Women playing well so far.

We must be in the running for that overall club championship again? Do they calculate women’s games/win this season or last?

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Footy Round 4, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Western Bulldogs

Back