Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
strangely was asking keithrichards his rationale unless your making the same trades - i dont think Crouch's JS is that good, just my opinion tho as i fully understand the bubble concept and the rush to cash in on them is something that is being vastly over-estimated in my opinion
It is pretty obvious, didn't really require a question surely...

It is pretty obvious, didn't really require a question surely...

if it was that obvious why did you bother answering - ??

EDIT: don't bother answering that because to me the answer is obvious

Backs: Gibbs, Goddard, B.Goodes, Hibberd, Duffield, Pittard (Stevenson, Terlich)

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Dangerfield, Wines, Hartlett, Viney, O'Meara, Stevens (Crouch, Mitchell)

Rucks: Cox Roughead (Blicavs, Currie)

Forwards: J.Bolton, T.Walker, J.Kennedy, Rockliff, Zorko, Dwyer (Rowe, Mcaffer)

Bolded are my biggest two concerns (underlined my next issues), especially Zorko. I have some spare money and wonder whether it is time to bring in Buddy for Zorko?

I am comfortable keeping Roughy, as I think he will come good at some stage, but very tempted to get Leuenberger in. Should I make this trade and pocket the money? Or stick with Rough?

I see your point - anyway... feel free to answer me if you want to

I've looked at WCE next 5-6 weeks and think that J Kennedy is the man for me. Talk me out of it if you can!

Thanks guys

I agree - I'd go Varcoe to JJK, at worst you inherit a massive cash increase

Backs: Gibbs, Goddard, B.Goodes, Hibberd, Duffield, Pittard (Stevenson, Terlich)

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Dangerfield, Wines, Hartlett, Viney, O'Meara, Stevens (Crouch, Mitchell)

Bolded are my biggest two concerns (underlined my next issues), especially Zorko. I have some spare money and wonder whether it is time to bring in Buddy for Zorko?

I am comfortable keeping Roughy, as I think he will come good at some stage, but very tempted to get Leuenberger in. Should I make this trade and pocket the money? Or stick with Rough?

go zorko to looney

For those who don't have Buddy when do you plan to bring him in? He's got Freo, North, Crows, Swans, GWS, GC, Melb bye. I'm thinking next week.
I've talked myself into doing:
Kreuzer -> Leuy
Karnezis -> Rowe
Giving me a lotta cash :D
Then next week:
Zorko/Wright -> Buddy
Blicavs -> Goldy

Looks to work out better than bringing in Westhoff for his price jump!

Ok guys need some advice.

Got Ryder, do I downgrade him for Kennedy or someone else?

I also want to get in on Crouch's price rise, I was thinking of selling Hill for him and upgrading Rowe to Leuenburger before the price rise.

But obviously I can only make two of these.......

So which two?

Hill --> Crouch
Ryder --> Kennedy
Rowe --> Leuenburger

Im thinking of getting in on the cash, and taking the ryder hit for the week, thoughts?

Ok guys need some advice.

Got Ryder, do I downgrade him for Kennedy or someone else?

I also want to get in on Crouch's price rise, I was thinking of selling Hill for him and upgrading Rowe to Leuenburger before the price rise.

But obviously I can only make two of these.......

So which two?

Hill --> Crouch
Ryder --> Kennedy
Rowe --> Leuenburger

Im thinking of getting in on the cash, and taking the ryder hit for the week, thoughts?
Ryder > Kennedy
Rowe > Leuy

But I'm not sure why you would be trading out Rowe now :S

Zorko is being a right arse this year, and I just can't decide what to do with him.

I've already made one trade this week, which was bringing in Buddy for Karnezis, leaving me with a forwardline of:

Buddy, Cox, Rockliff, N.Riewoldt, Zorko, Neade (Kerridge, Macaffer).

I was thinking that I could trade Zorko to Rowe and pocket some decent change, (although I already have just shy of 170k in the bank) or could go the riskier option and bring in Westhoff. I figure that both are better options than Zorko as they'll increase their price, whilst Zorko will drop.

Bringing in Rowe will mean less points now, and a guaranteed trade in the future, but he offers a great cash injection. Conversely, Westhoff should still score reasonably well (even if he drops off) and may not need to be traded if he maintains decent form for the rest of the season, but means less money comes into my side.

I have no idea what to do!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which do people think is the better trade for this week (assuming Karnezis doesn't play and I can deal with him next week)?

Kommer --> Crouch or Karnezis --> Rowe

I would do both.

Rough > Leuy
Zorko > Franklin

Zorko is being a right arse this year, and I just can't decide what to do with him.

I've already made one trade this week, which was bringing in Buddy for Karnezis, leaving me with a forwardline of:

Buddy, Cox, Rockliff, N.Riewoldt, Zorko, Neade (Kerridge, Macaffer).

I was thinking that I could trade Zorko to Rowe and pocket some decent change, (although I already have just shy of 170k in the bank) or could go the riskier option and bring in Westhoff. I figure that both are better options than Zorko as they'll increase their price, whilst Zorko will drop.

Bringing in Rowe will mean less points now, and a guaranteed trade in the future, but he offers a great cash injection. Conversely, Westhoff should still score reasonably well (even if he drops off) and may not need to be traded if he maintains decent form for the rest of the season, but means less money comes into my side.

I have no idea what to do!
I would go Westhoff, he is sure to make you a quick 100k over the next couple of weeks, really low BE, then trade him out for another Premium who is underpriced.

Which do people think is the better trade for this week (assuming Karnezis doesn't play and I can deal with him next week)?

Kommer --> Crouch or Karnezis --> Rowe
Depends on team I guess, do you need MPP for Ruck/Fwd (EG> Have Cox/Rough FWD) if not I'd probably go Kommer > Crouch.

if it was that obvious why did you bother answering - ??

EDIT: don't bother answering that because to me the answer is obvious

RAIZ8EJM

Depends on team I guess, do you need MPP for Ruck/Fwd (EG> Have Cox/Rough FWD) if not I'd probably go Kommer > Crouch.

You reckon Crouch is a better cow than Rowe?

I have Cox in the forward line but don't have any MPPs in the ruck so that doesn't really have an impact on my decision.

You reckon Crouch is a better cow than Rowe?

I have Cox in the forward line but don't have any MPPs in the ruck so that doesn't really have an impact on my decision.
Then I, personally, would swap one of my ruck subs to Rowe this week and do Kommer > Crouch if possible.

Then next week Karny > Mayes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back