Game Day Round 5, 2015 - Gold Coast vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some posters are saying Leppa isn't really to blame because it is the players but it is also the coaches to get their confidence up, to believe in him. And you can't deny that Leppa has put players in different positions which they should be. Reddo outside the contest, Lester in defence, Paps in defence, Mayes in defence last year etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we are softest team to wear bears lions jumper no heart what so ever we have no mongrel im hurting real bad

Players simply not picking up this game plan/not good enough to implement all phases of it? We've gone from 1 game out of finals to the worst team in the competition. Something is very wrong here. I've got a bad feeling. We need a premiership while Rockliff, Redden, Rich, Hanley, Zorko, Martin and co are still around or we end up back at square one. What happened to the whole premiership by 2016 thing?

Players simply not picking up this game plan/not good enough to implement all phases of it? We've gone from 1 game out of finals to the worst team in the competition. Something is very wrong here. I've got a bad feeling. We need a premiership while Rockliff, Redden, Rich, Hanley, Zorko, Martin and co are still around or we end up back at square one. What happened to the whole premiership by 2016 thing?

At this point, I'll take a win by 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back