Autopsy Round 5, 2019: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

I must say Lonie is growing on me like a little piece of fungus. Every time I watch Lonie it makes me laugh.Love it.

Like a certain little tiprat we all used to know!

My old man is convinced lonies house is full of funhouse mirrors that make him look 7ft tall.

It's the only viable explanation for his attitude on field!

Anyone got a link to the replay?
I can't believe the first replay on fox isn't until 5AM!
Get kayo, it's seriously good provider and only $25 a month. The first fortnight is free. Can watch replays whenever. totally worth it to avoid all the stream/sneaky link hassle

Get kayo, it's seriously good provider and only $25 a month. The first fortnight is free. Can watch replays whenever. totally worth it to avoid all the stream/sneaky link hassle
Really didn’t rate Kayo. Not a fan at all.

Our last 40 minutes was pretty garbage after we had them absolutely on the ropes, so we still need to work on fully putting teams away, but hopefully that will come.

We all thought that is one big upside that we can work on.....no taking the foot off the pedal and being cleaner inside 50.......should've won by 10 goals.

BUT.....we had a match high lead of 46 points.....won by 40...against the Dee's at the G....I'll take that every day of the week thank you very much.

Agreed, particularly when you're like me and only had Foxtel for the footy. Much better value, good features.
UI is a bit clunky and a few little niggling issues but worth it for someone who watches most games each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richo might have been right when he said we were the fittest team in the comp this year.

We outwork and outrun teams in the 2nd half, it was the opposite last year, we would start like a German band in the first half and then die in the arse.

Steven is the only one not up to our elite fitness levels yet which would explain why he has been rested but he was still good in short bursts today.

Steven looks pudgy and a bit of a yob, needs to get fit, but good to see him out there... great win

We used to also get flat after 3 games back in 2017, so good news about our fitness

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rewatching the game, Acres ability to take contested marks on the wing or in the centre on transitions are so important for transitioning from defence. Not many in our team look as comfortable in winning a contest on the wings as he does.

Acres sincs members like playing melbourne

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

What is it that makes beating Melbourne so sweet?
Knocking the arrogant flogs down a peg always makes my heart smile.
And not letting sniping flogs like this get the last laugh is pretty great too.

It's a happy Saints board tonight but where are our whipping boys?

Lonie Billings and Kent are all off the hook, Raph Clarke has retired.

First time I can remember we haven't had a spud to whip.

We need to bring back Robert Eddy.

How in god's name did that campaigner play in 2 GFs when we had Steven on the sidelines?

F***ing Ross Lyon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 5, 2019: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back