Preview Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 15th April, 7:20PM AEST *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • Tigers

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm waiting to see what happens, I don't know if it's different for primetime games this year (ticketed)
sounds like you upgraded your seat

my emails just came through for tomorrows bookings

1618189346055.png
thank god we are not last!!! what a change.

This is likely to be super-challenging. Off a 5 day break and we’re playing a Richmond team who have lost their past two, and who play the top two undefeated teams in the two weeks after they play us, followed by Geelong the next week, so they’re going to start to feel a bit of pressure to get some W’s happening.

Need to get off to a flier I reckon. Really put them under pressure.

saints should have no fear. 1. becuase they have done 5 day breaks last year.
2. becuase we beat west coast. and hopefully they got their mojo back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS buy them some video games.
Once a week ask them how school is going.

I thought that's what parenting was. I usually wait until parent teacher, crack the shits when he's as lazy as me and complain about paying the fees and threaten to send him to a public school where he'll get beat up by eshays.

The injury is one where it is more painful during the early stages of the injury or when it’s partially torn.

Once it’s fully torn, you just need the pain and swelling to subside and then it is tolerable to play on. The trouble is fully tearing it. (Search Rob Harvey as it is the injury made famous by him).

If you look on the first or second page, I have a comment quoting Dr Peter Larkins about it.
Thanks dude

I saw Crouch being interviewed on the news today and he seemed to think Marshall had pulled up OK and they're hopeful he can get up for this game.
if the swellings not too bad they can safely numb the pain and he can play

I feel for Hunter as he was thrown into the wolves with limited time in the system, but I'm a bit too scarred by both him and McKernan. I'd rather just go Carlisle for most of the game with chop outs from Battle if Marshall and Ryder are both unavailable.
Hunter was only meant to be an Emergency - break glass option. Whilst McKernan was only a shit the bed option. Our beds clean so don't let him near the team...again.

My biggest concern for Thursday is the toll that 4th quarter effort took on the guys with only a 5 day break.

That and having either Marshall or Ryder fit and available.

Last year we travelled to and from Adelaide twice within five days and came away with 8 points. These guys can do anything.

I think Paddy might come in for Marshall and play limited time with Jake doing his best in the ruck again.

Last edited:
Anyone seen this? I was feeling good coming up against the tigs but now not so sure

View attachment 1101211
we're 2 and 2, playing mostly shithouse footy, wouldn't worry about that atm, just a reflection of where we've been, not where we're going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back