Preview Round 5, 2024 vs Fremantle @ Adelaide Oval Changes & Pre-Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If McEntee can't get until the double digit disposals in a smashing like that then he really has no hope. The only player on our team with less than 8 disposals was Boak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Scully a chance to replace an obvious out of form and injured Dixon? Silly me the Chad will never let that happen. Other obvious changes, Jones out and Williams in, Boak (injured) out for Wines in and SPP to replace McEntee.
But the Dixon situation is concerning
Down the track, Soldo will need to be rested so a window may open for Sweet.

Saturday night at home against a possible top 4 opponent? Hmmm...

Need to keep some momentum going, so likely to be forced changes only. SPP and Wines for Boak and McEntee.

Not sure how that leaves us on the wing. Burgoyne perhaps, or Williams - why was the latter not even emergency vs Essendon, is he still injured? Might leave Mead to be the last left out, likely sub.

Don't think they'll have Burgoyne as sub for a third game in a row. So he'll either take Boak's starting wing role or go out.

With SPP back and MG working alongside the other 3 (taller) talls, McEntee might get a game as sub. Whatever he brings to the team that we don't see, he can probably do from the bench.

Out: Boak (inj)
In: Wines

Out: McEntee
In: SPP

Out: Jones
In: Williams
These are all good and extremely obvious changes. The last one won't happen. The middle one, I'm interested to see which much better player than McEntee we drop instead of McEntee. For maximum rage inducement, maybe Georgiades?

Out Mead, Boak
In Wines, SPP

Not sure what they do if Boak is ok. I think they probably give him the week off anyway.

Mead got caught htb 3 or 4 times. Had some good moments but was otherwise a meh game.

They are never going to drop McEntee and unlikely to drop Jones.

Presume Boak is fine

Out
Mead, Burgoyne (Mcentee to sub)

In
Wines, SPP

Personally I'd swap Sinn for Jones but can't see it happening

Don't know why everybody wants wines in so fast. Will give their defenders a field day with is dump kicks. I get boak is probbaly out this week but I would much prefer burgoyne to a starting 22. Then take out mcentee for SPP and move mcentee to sub. If boak is fine just swap mcentee for SPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back