Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarrant will make 90k this week alone. You can't keep them all until you've got every last cent out of them.
Not doubting Taz making good coin. I'd avoid trading out a good cow with great JS if possible.

Not doubting Taz making good coin. I'd avoid trading out a good cow with great JS if possible.

Thank **** McGrath is gone.

But now my donut is gone and it's back to picking the right players on the field

IMHO.
Your mids are fine 5 premo mids and Rich at M6.
Trading tex down means taz you'll have to trade taz again.
Maybe use the taz money to upgrade Goodes.
Not many backline rookies coming thou and the k-mac will max out soon maybe dropped hes been abit down last 2 weeks.

If I trade Goodes out, Ill have $503,800 to work with (options are Hooker, Pittard, Hurley, McGovern, McDonald.... $1000 short of getting Gibson).
That would somewhat solidify my backs, and give Newnes another few weeks to redeem himself. This is probably the best option....

If you can hold that for a week you'll be able to go Mcintosh to Brodie Smith :cool:

EDIT: Just read your other post. Goodes could be the same deal
I wouldn't jump on Brodie yet.... he had a really bad game on the weekend (as did all of the Crows!!), but there could be better options.

This was team of the week alot of random players and blue mooners.
pretty sure taz scored more than H.
i only had 2 of them:oops:.

Backs:

Liam Picken 143 (Dogs), Samuel Wright 139 (North), Paul Seedsman 137 (Pies)

Josh Gibson 133 (Haw), Sam Butler 130 (Wce), Harry Taylor 114 (Geel)

Mids:

Patrick Cripps 172 (Carl), Dyson Heppell 150 (Ess), Isaac Smith 147 (Haw)

Dylan Shiel 146 (Gws), Travis Boak 146 (Port), Nathan Fyfe 145 (Freo)

Rucks:

Todd Goldstein 154 (North), Stefan Martin 140 (Bris)

Forwards:

Tom Bell 143 (Carl), Luke Dalhaus 136 (Dogs), Jake Stringer 128 (Dogs)

Devon Smith 128 (Gws), Cameron McCarthy 124 (Gws), Shane Edwards 122 (Rich)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get rid of Ahmed Saad!

Salem - 55, 88, 66, 79 - he's actually been playing well even if not scoring great. Doesn't make many mistakes, ok defensively, JS is high. BE is 17

Clark - 78, 32, 71, 75 - should average around that 75 mark, don't get many harder games to score in as a KF than being flogged by Freo (MJ and McPharlin). BE of -13

Saad - 21, 75, 64, 5 - never been a good scorer, plays as a FP in a poor team with not many strings to his bow, BE of 49 - i.e. On 2013 and 2015 averages he could lose you money. Lonie & Sinclair > Saad, when does Schneider return? I wouldnt say Saad has great JS which is the idea of a F8
saad's been playing well with limited game time. that 75 he was subbed out early in 3rd quarter for memory. im actually confident he can get 300k. cant see salem making 100k more.
+ and this is the main reason. im left with 360k after brining in krak and tarrant for nvb and salem. have you seen how many fallen premos and super premos are gonna be cheap next week? SHOW ME THE MONEY.

Only 1 trade this week, (although I said no trades last week and I still did one after Gray was dropped and McGrath –> Krakour happened)
Heeney – > Tarrant via Krakour.
Reasons:
1) Opens up a M/F swing.
2) Frees up more cash than if I were to trade Anderson. (I’m thiinking Anderson is my Impey of 2015, just keep him on the bench and maybe he’ll get a ton).
3) Forward cash cows have still got some mooing to do.
Next round I need to upgrade a Mid. My starting lineup of 4 premo’s + Rich has got me so far, but who knows how much longer that will last..

saad's been playing well with limited game time. that 75 he was subbed out early in 3rd quarter for memory. im actually confident he can get 300k. cant see salem making 100k more.
+ and this is the main reason. im left with 360k after brining in krak and tarrant for nvb and salem. have you seen how many fallen premos and super premos are gonna be cheap next week? SHOW ME THE MONEY.

What basis do you have for Saad 300k but not Salem? Honestly...

Why was Oxley subbed this weekend against the Dons?
What are people thinking about him.

I am also thinkin of Salem > Tarrant. Some good debate in here about this.
NVB to Krak seems a great choice. If Heeney has an injury it may be him....

This was team of the week alot of random players and blue mooners.
pretty sure taz scored more than H.
i only had 2 of them:oops:.

Backs:

Liam Picken 143 (Dogs), Samuel Wright 139 (North), Paul Seedsman 137 (Pies)

Josh Gibson 133 (Haw), Sam Butler 130 (Wce), Harry Taylor 114 (Geel)

Mids:

Patrick Cripps 172 (Carl), Dyson Heppell 150 (Ess), Isaac Smith 147 (Haw)

Dylan Shiel 146 (Gws), Travis Boak 146 (Port), Nathan Fyfe 145 (Freo)

Rucks:

Todd Goldstein 154 (North), Stefan Martin 140 (Bris)

Forwards:

Tom Bell 143 (Carl), Luke Dalhaus 136 (Dogs), Jake Stringer 128 (Dogs)

Devon Smith 128 (Gws), Cameron McCarthy 124 (Gws), Shane Edwards 122 (Rich)

Gibson, Taylor, Cripps, Fyfe, Goldstein :cool:

Although rest of my team sucks

I wouldn't jump on Brodie yet.... he had a really bad game on the weekend (as did all of the Crows!!), but there could be better options.
That's what I meant by holding off a week (or two) until he gets those bad score out of the 3 games. I'd back him in to finish top 6 defenders still

What basis do you have for Saad 300k but not Salem? Honestly...
salem current price 271. i dont see him getting 371.
saad current price 197 i do see him getting 300k
not expecting same avg. neither will be starting on the field for me. tarrant will play before either. so im keeping the one with most left to make $ wise. there rookys not keepers. imo not worth waiting for a 100 from salem when i can get sloane next week over a 500k mid.

Last edited:
I'm only going to do Harley Bennell to Bontempelli.

If I'm going to have someone put up 80's every week, I'd rather them not cost the 500k+ they were at the start of the season! Thought it would be Bennell's break out year.

Had 3 GC players and 0 Bulldogs too, so it balances the team a bit also

Edit: Actually, scratch that... I'm going for Tarrant. Just noticed his last 2 weeks

I don't think anyone knows. Probably just Buckley trolling. He is still only young, maybe he was struggling to run out the game? I wasn't watching it, just trying to come up with something. Still only has a BE of 12 though

had a think about heeney and im holding even if hes injured. still could make 180k nvb closer to maxed out. think those 2 and krak all similar output prob heeney the pick of them. if it doesnt get you a dohnut i say keep heeney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back