Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saad started at $102k, Salem started at $186k.
Saad is averaging more and both have good JS, that's probably where the difference is in making $300k.

Saad would need to get to $402k, Salem would need to get to $486k to make it $300k profit.

stkilda saad im refering to. but almost same numbers

Im a crows supporter, but didn't see the game.
In a nutshell, Thommo is Thommo and will get 28-30 touches a game. This takes away from NVB.
NVB is NVB, and has never been a good SC player, and in 2015 will not be anything more than an interim Cashcow during Thommos absence (which is now over).
:)
NVB ---> GAWN

Alright! This is it, unless there's some surprises at team selections.

Heppell-Prestia-Treloar...

chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif

Problem.... I want Tarrant obviously... But who do I trade out? Is it too early to go on Heeney?
I already have Krak from last week, so can swing Krak into the mids to trade Heeney.
Have Hogan, Salem, Clark and Lonie as the FWD rooks, it is probably way too early to jump on any of them.

Saad started at $102k, Salem started at $186k.
Saad is averaging more and both have good JS, that's probably where the difference is in making $300k.

Saad would need to get to $402k, Salem would need to get to $486k to make it $300k profit.

Saad is going to have 5 for the next couple of weeks in his 3 week average, and has played Carlton, Collingwood, GC and GWS. I can't see him averaging more than 55. Salem will average 75ish.

Saad is going to have 5 for the next couple of weeks in his 3 week average, and has played Carlton, Collingwood, GC and GWS. I can't see him averaging more than 55. Salem will average 75ish.
yup. its post those next 2 weeks im thinking about. i dont believe its worth culling a playing rooky valued at 197k for one at 144k. salems closer to ready. im fine with holding saad for 6-8 weeks to get his price up to something worth a cull. holding clarke for similar reasons. i think hes got more left to make. salem's not finished. its an early drop out no question. but i think if im going to do an early trade i need to get more for it than 53k.

Krak better long term, but get both and pocket some cash if you can.

I'm trying.

Not sure I can trade out either Lonie or Heeney though? Would you say it's worth trading Heeney out - only a 7, and fair chance he'll be rested?

At the moment I've gone McGrath -> Krakouer, and swapped Swan into my forwardline (Krakouer mid)...

yup. its post those next 2 weeks im thinking about. i dont believe its worth culling a playing rooky valued at 197k for one at 144k. salems closer to ready. im fine with holding saad for 6-8 weeks to get his price up to something worth a cull. holding clarke for similar reasons. i think hes got more left to make. salem's not finished. its an early drop out no question. but i think if im going to do an early trade i need to get more for it than 53k.

Fair enough.

Seriously struggling with trades this week. Most likely going to bring in Tarrant and Krak, but no idea who to cull :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex and Goodes becomes Tarrant and BrodieSmith.....

Now the issue of starting Tarrant or Krakhead? Don't wanna make the mistake I made last week (played Heeney over Cripps and lost 30,000 places in the ranks)

Salem will average 75ish.

GC and Richmond have been poor, GWS still leak points...

...only scored 66 v. Crows.

Freo, Swans and Hawthorn next 3 for the Dees.

While I'm keeping him this week, I won't be surprised to see Salem stall with either 1 bad score or a series of 50's.

I need to add another gun into my mids have the cash 600k either this week or next.
current mids are.
Fyfe,Sloane,Selwood,parker,CRIPPS,vanders,CEY,nvb,(heeney,miller,anderson).
JPK b/e 150-160.
Pendles b/e 150.
prob the ones i'm looking at before looking at PODs like heppell,prestia types.
pendles been soild without going big so far.

Problem.... I want Tarrant obviously... But who do I trade out? Is it too early to go on Heeney?
I already have Krak from last week, so can swing Krak into the mids to trade Heeney.
Have Hogan, Salem, Clark and Lonie as the FWD rooks, it is probably way too early to jump on any of them.

If I had to choose, I'd jump off Salem before Heeney.

I am a measely 3k off doing Bartel and Belchambers for Goldstien and Ryder. 3 bloody thousand!!!

Any help for my ruck scenario would be appreciated. Here is my current team. I have 247k in the bank. I feel as though Belchambers has got as far as he can cash wise and Grundy has a BE of 56 which means he should go up again. I feel that bringing in Goldstien will cost me a fortune but worth the points. I guess I could just wait and see when his price cycle falls again because his BE will get bloody high soon. I used the E loophole on Hogan last week and saved me trading out Bartel until this week but feel that I have to invest his 549k somewhere productive

Capture.PNG

Seriously struggling with trades this week. Most likely going to bring in Tarrant and Krak, but no idea who to cull :confused:

I'm using Krak on the bubble as an excuse to restructure my rucks and fwds.

Z Smith out (was R2)
Bellchambers to R2
Krak in at fwd.

Bellchambers will be out after this week, just going to wait a week on Sauce Jacobs who has a BE of 160ish.

I'd like to get Steph Martin, and have the cash to do so.... but I'm worried about his scoring taking a hit if/when the Burger gets back in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back