Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My provisional trades at this stage: (may change before lockout) I have decided to downgrade Lycett to Tarrant and upgrade Brett Goodes to his club captain Rob Murphy, couldve bought in any defender i wanted but I like the way the doggies are going and I feel he could be a keeper barring LTI.

What I find amusing is I have done more pre season work on SC but I am in top 5400 in RDT and top 1500 in AFL Fantasy !!

A couple of questions, I have 2 'high priced' under performers in the my MID: A.Swallow (NM) & D.Beams (BL) - I am tempted to move 1 of them; probably Swallow for a Premo, 1 of:
Pendlebury
Sloane
Mundy
Heppell
Lewis

Any recommendations?

Or my other option is keep Swallow & Beams... downgrade Bennell to Krakour and use the extra $ to upgrade either Heeney or NVB to one of the Premo's above.....

Thoughts please??

A couple of questions, I have 2 'high priced' under performers in the my MID: A.Swallow (NM) & D.Beams (BL) - I am tempted to move 1 of them; probably Swallow for a Premo, 1 of:
Pendlebury
Sloane
Mundy
Heppell
Lewis

Any recommendations?

Or my other option is keep Swallow & Beams... downgrade Heppell to Krakour and use the extra $ to upgrade either Heeney or NVB to one of the Premo's above.....

Thoughts please??
Pendlebury easily. Comfortably the best SC scorer historically out of all of those players.

Is Tarrant and Krakouer both must haves?
kraks unknown because impey is going to come back and you would assume take the role.

imps did play as a HF as a junior and i guess krak could play as a higher defender or sub :cry:

Is Tarrant and Krakouer both must haves?

For a cash grab yes, but if you dont want both, Tarrant will go up more and costs more right now, I have considered him priority and maybe bring in Krak next week as he costs less and will make less than what Tarrant has this week, and the Power play the Crows, its a derby game and we could see a lower score from Krak IMO, not gospel. but thats my train of thought on it. you can still pick Krak up cheap next week

Looks solid mate. Lamb has to go, and getting Krak in seems a necessity at this stage.

I think I'm just about set on;

Heeney > Tarrant (Via DPP with Krak)
TBC > Ryder
OR
Goodes > K.Simpson /Burgoyne (if Goodes is named)

SC_r5.png

I want ruck cover, and Ryder seems the best option. Too early to be culling Heeney?

******* hate my defence.

Cheers. Defence is my weakness. I'm planning to make my mids and forwards top notch and then gradually upgrade the backline along the way.

Any young/cheap defenders we should be looking at?

I'd be interested to see some people's thoughts:

I, like most, am looking at brining in krak and taz. I have Gray sitting in my mids, and want to use krak as a vehicle to get him back to my forwards.

I have Clark, lonie and lamb as trade options (wanna keep Salem and hogan).

Now, what I'm thinking is this: trade out lonie AND Clark. Gives me 197k to play with, which is immediate upgrade from a mid priced to a premo. Also, leaves me lamb as a loophole option, which is handy with wc having so many late sat and Sunday games coming up. If I trade lamb I have 8 forward starters and there is always a gamble playing the right one.

Whilst I understand lamb isn't making me any cash, perhaps his value is greater as a way to ensure I maximise my on field scores each week.

Make sense? Cheers
I'm thinking along the same lines. Might forego Lonies small profit vs keeping McGrath F8. I like the flexibility of loopholing Salem Hogan Clark Taz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to get a super premo in my MID, I've narrowed down my wish list to:
Pendlebury *my preference
Sloane
Mundy
Heppell
Lewis

2 Trade Options

Option 1
Heeney > Krakour
Swallow > Pendlebury

Option 2
Bennell > Krakour
Heeney or NVB > Pendlebury

Option 2 gives me a huge upgrade in my MID, but potentially might leave me light on in my FWD??

Any other suggestions?

Here is my current team:
upload_2015-4-27_21-21-48.png

Personally I'm downgrading Lycett to Krakour. I tried him, kept the faith, but he's just not getting the job done. Sometimes you've just got to admit you got it wrong. That 300k will come in handy for upgrades in two weeks. Lycett is hemorrhaging cash and has a 122 B/E
My trades for the week.
Clark to Tarrant and
Lycett :( to Goldy.

Still have some cash from losing Ablett.
Really liked the look of Lycett in pre season.
I went to the NAB game against Port at Norwood oval and he smashed it, No NicNat that game though.
Still think he will be a gun, he moves like a rover with ball in hand, just needs another year I think.

Sloane
Mundy
Heppell
Lewis

2 Trade Options

Option 1
Heeney > Krakour
Swallow > Pendlebury

Option 2
Bennell > Krakour

Option 2 gives me a huge upgrade in my MID, but potentially might leave me light on in my FWD??

Any other suggestions?

Here is my current team:
View attachment 128505
Other suggestions...
I think Swallow will give you more consistency than Bennell so I'd go:

Bennell>Tarrant
NvB>Krakouer
Bank 525k plus whatever you have prior to trades for Pendlebury next week. Gain 2 cows and maybe buy Pendles (BE 150) a little cheaper next week.

If Gray is out again swing Bonts forward and put Vandenberg on the ground.

As for you proposed trades I prefer option2 ftr.

Sloane
Mundy
Heppell
Lewis

2 Trade Options

Option 1
Heeney > Krakour
Swallow > Pendlebury

Option 2
Bennell > Krakour

Any other suggestions?

Here is my current team:
View attachment 128505
* Option 3

NVB -> Krakouer
Lamb -> Tarrant

Pretty good team, liking the ruck choices!

Give him a few more weeks but I would look at trading Bennell out for a better option such as; Buddy, Dalhouse or Smith.

I would also look at improving your defence rookies because Goddard and Goodes isn't great cover or $$ making.

Bit of work to do but I like your team and think your own the right track!

Option 1
Heeney>Krakouer
Goodes>Premo Def

Option 2
Salem/Lonie/Clark>Tarrant
Goodes>Premo Def

Leaning towards trading out Salem.

Option 3
Heeney>Krakouer
Salem/Lonie/Clark>Tarrant

Definitely going McGrath > Krak

Got a host of players I can to go > Tarrant

IN ORDER:
NVB
Heeney
Salem
Bellchambers (F4)

Thoughts?

I need to add another gun into my mids have the cash 600k either this week or next.
current mids are.
Fyfe,Sloane,Selwood,parker,CRIPPS,vanders,CEY,nvb,(heeney,miller,anderson).
JPK b/e 150-160.
Pendles b/e 150.
prob the ones i'm looking at before looking at PODs like heppell,prestia types.
pendles been soild without going big so far.
Pendlebury for mine.

Definitely going McGrath > Krak

Got a host of players I can to go > Tarrant

IN ORDER:
NVB
Heeney
Salem
Bellchambers (F4)

Thoughts?
Maybe wait to find out the extent of Heeneys injury before giving him the flick? Could become a bit of a slow burner from now on.

I don't like the idea of trading when cows are still have money to make, you would think NVB could still make his BE. If you have trades up your sleeve you could easily trade any of them, just depends on your cover.

Maybe wait to find out the extent of Heeneys injury before giving him the flick? Could become a bit of a slow burner from now on.

I don't like the idea of trading when cows are still have money to make, you would think NVB could still make his BE. If you have trades up your sleeve you could easily trade any of them, just depends on your cover.
It wouldn't surprise if he get's dropped after another bad game or 2 NVB.

Round_4_Complete.png

Looking to trade in Krak. Probably Tarrant as well.

Who can I trade out? Salem's got about 50k price rise left in him, with games against Fremantle, Sydney and Hawthorn coming up. He's probably the prime candidate to go.

In the midfield I'm considering Heeney -> Krak, Heeney being the weakest link. I could trade Anderson, but I can see him coming back this week, and he hasn't made me any money yet. Then I can trade NVB to JPK next week and make my midfield stronger.

Newnes will probably end up staying in my team for a while, hopefully with Weller back he can get more of the ball against Essendon. Goodes might go next week, however I have no idea who there is to trade to.

Advice would be great, going to be sweating on every single trade now after my best ever start in Supercoach. :$
VB to Krak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back