Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
only reason ichose to trade salem is my f6-f8 are salem clarke and saad. all avg within a bees d1ck of each other. figure id take the most cash. saad is the other temptation. but he only scored 5 on the weekend. would like that out of rolling average before he gets cashed in. and lets face someone has to be f8 each week.

What’s a smarter upgrade for me guys?

(Definately changing Tex to Tarrant)

Then from the following;
Rich to Pendles/JPK
Newnes to hooker/Gibson
Bellchambers to Maric

Rich is still producing, but Pendles is Pendles.
Newnes sucks, but hooker/Gibson aren’t elite yet, and Newnes could turn a corner……

View attachment 128285 View attachment 128284
What you doing with clem renton roberts Smith?
Unsure if Heeny as injury wait and see.

Contemplating Salem to Tarrant. Salem should max out at around 320-360k, is currently 270k so will make lets just say another 70k.
Tarrant is currently 145k and should max at around 330-350k. So would make around 200k. The actual trade of Salem to Tarrant would make 125k, so the trade would make me around 325k as oppose to keeping Salem who would make me another 70k, so its around a 250k difference, is it worth it or too much risk in Tarrant in terms of him being a KPD who is injury prone?

Hey guys, even though I get 3000 every week I'd still like some advice.

So, 25 trades and 150k left. I've used 5 sideways trades (corrections i.e. Goodes -> Hunt or injuries Bartel -> Swan).

I want to get in Krakouer and/or Tarrant.

McGrath out is the obvious one.

Other than that, my options are: Heeney, Miller, Lonie, Clark...

I'm thinking
Heeney/Lonie -> Krak
McGrath -> Taz

If I don't trade Heeney/Lonie out, then who is the must have out of Krak & Taz?

Thanks

NFI

Looks to be solid atm and will just need one nice 100+ to start shooting to 400k.

Holding him until late
Just wish Roosy didn't play him so deep. Seems to score better when pushing up off half back flank/wing.

Then from the following;
Rich to Pendles/JPK
Newnes to hooker/Gibson
Bellchambers to Maric

Newnes sucks, but hooker/Gibson aren’t elite yet, and Newnes could turn a corner……

Then from the following;
Rich to Pendles/JPK
Newnes to hooker/Gibson
Bellchambers to Maric

For mine it would be Newnes/Gibson or any other defender you want.

Think there are better options than Maric in the ruck. Jacobs will probably end season with a better average not sure of Mummys b/e this week know his price is coming down and can only see his average improving.

As the other bloke said pendels is pendels but can see Rich averaging 100 and should be a little bit more money to be made in the next few weeks.

If it were my team i would do them in that order barring injuries.

Lamb > Krak is locked in.
I have $425k and I'm not sure what else to do. I'm happy holding Lambert for loopholing and the other cows are still mooing so no MID upgrade yet. Thinking about fixing Newnes but I'm not sure its worth a trade yet. These will be my 4th & maybe 5th trades.

Any thoughts?

gyTFi8k.jpg

People picked Brown as a D8 and 40 >> 0, but could you upgrade him and use one of the others as D8?

With 425k and none of your real rookies to peak yet you could still really increase your scoring down back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest question for mine is whether to trade out Heeney, Sinclair or Van Berlo for Krak.

On the Surface I would have jumped on NVB however despite a low couple of scores I actually think his scoring potential (assuming I'll use him for bench cover) is higher than the other two. Heeney played a blinder for 96 points. Think he is by far the best AFL player, however fantasy wise it's a really tough position on the ground to score well in...

Clem Smith is meh.... Im happy to keep him for now.
Would rather deal with Tex and Newnes/TBC/Rich.

Don't get rid of Rich. Why spend 200k to upgrade a player averaging 100? You can probably only spend 100k in time, fixing up other areas in the meantime.

To be honest the only one I'd do would be upgrade TBC, but not to Maric. I wouldn't even do Tex -> Tarrant.

still means i end up with 2 of Vandenberg, Heeney, Cripps and CEY on the bench which seems like a waste

You're assuming you have a full team every week though. The important part is cash generation not if you can squeeze them on the ground or not. Heeney may be injured as well as CEY even this week. You can never have too much cover.

The biggest question for mine is whether to trade out Heeney, Sinclair or Van Berlo for Krak.

On the Surface I would have jumped on NVB however despite a low couple of scores I actually think his scoring potential (assuming I'll use him for bench cover) is higher than the other two. Heeney played a blinder for 96 points. Think he is by far the best AFL player, however fantasy wise it's a really tough position on the ground to score well in...
nvb makes you most cash. and his be is 64 for memory. think krak would be on field b4 all 3 of those this week. i had same decision to make. take the cash. get a premo with either 2nd trade this week or next week.

Cool cool, so who are we thinking will be the best replacement for Newnes?
Who will be the premium backs this year?
Gibbo, Maric, Hodge, Hooker?

Then from the following;
Rich to Pendles/JPK
Newnes to hooker/Gibson
Bellchambers to Maric

How much cash would you have after Tex to Tarrant?

Clem Smith is meh.... Im happy to keep him for now.
Would rather deal with Tex and Newnes/TBC/Rich.
IMHO.
Your mids are fine 5 premo mids and Rich at M6.
Trading tex down means taz you'll have to trade taz again.
Maybe use the taz money to upgrade Goodes.
Not many backline rookies coming thou and the k-mac will max out soon maybe dropped hes been abit down last 2 weeks.

only reason ichose to trade salem is my f6-f8 are salem clarke and saad. all avg within a bees d1ck of each other. figure id take the most cash. saad is the other temptation. but he only scored 5 on the weekend. would like that out of rolling average before he gets cashed in. and lets face someone has to be f8 each week.

Get rid of Ahmed Saad!

Salem - 55, 88, 66, 79 - he's actually been playing well even if not scoring great. Doesn't make many mistakes, ok defensively, JS is high. BE is 17

Clark - 78, 32, 71, 75 - should average around that 75 mark, don't get many harder games to score in as a KF than being flogged by Freo (MJ and McPharlin). BE of -13

Saad - 21, 75, 64, 5 - never been a good scorer, plays as a FP in a poor team with not many strings to his bow, BE of 49 - i.e. On 2013 and 2015 averages he could lose you money. Lonie & Sinclair > Saad, when does Schneider return? I wouldnt say Saad has great JS which is the idea of a F8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back