Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help!
Have 395K to work with.
Team is
Def: Adams, Doc, Laird, Otten, Hampton, T.Steward (Newman, Hibbered)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, Fyfe, Heppell, Tmitch, Beams, SPP, Tarranto (SPS, Barrett, Picket)
Rucks: Witts, Sandi (Strnadica)
Fwds: Dalh, Nank, Buddy, WHE, Roughy, Butler (Parfitt, Eddy)

Do I just go Tarranto > Mmurphy which leaves me 85k
Or Swap Tarranto with Hibbered and get a Defender like JJ, J Lloyd?

Help!
Have 395K to work with.
Team is
Def: Adams, Doc, Laird, Otten, Hampton, T.Steward (Newman, Hibbered)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, Fyfe, Heppell, Tmitch, Beams, SPP, Tarranto (SPS, Barrett, Picket)
Rucks: Witts, Sandi (Strnadica)
Fwds: Dalh, Nank, Buddy, WHE, Roughy, Butler (Parfitt, Eddy)

Do I just go Tarranto > Mmurphy which leaves me 85k
Or Swap Tarranto with Hibbered and get a Defender like JJ, J Lloyd?

Taranto to Bont or Rocky or Zorko

looking at JPK or Murphy atm, the question for me is, will stewart make enough and will JPK stay at the same price at the end of this round?

If the offset is very little, then I may as well downgrade stewart now and upgrade roughy and get ahead on points. That way if Balic comes in next week and Fisher does well, I can double downgrade without missing either.

What are people's thoughts?
I think JPK might drop a little and steward rise a little, Probably not worth the wait, grab those points and I like the double downgrade next week

Going into this weekend with a really bad feeling about my team.

I'll have Williamson and Pickett and SPP all loopered on my bench.

Wish I had Doc, not expecting much from these rookie turd burgers.

No players on field, but would love to see JSPickett to get a decent score for once.

Going into this weekend with a really bad feeling about my team.

I'll have Williamson and Pickett and SPP all loopered on my bench.

Wish I had Doc, not expecting much from these rookie turd burgers.

No players on field, but would love to see JSPickett to get a decent score for once.
:beermug: up you'll be right.

Hibberd> Williamson to cover my Hartlett doughnut

Holding Taranto, O'Meara and Hartlett because at I am learning to love the pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for me Sandy is a keeper until injured.

even if you got him as a stepping stone he'll make more money this week and Spencer isnt going to increase
I know... i was thinking out loud.....hear that loud ticking :time9:noise :oops:.

Think I'm holding my trades this week. Good call?
753a71e8246e41ec45ce01001c055f0e.jpg
e29b722a865358cb29450064441b24c5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Got a 100k in the bank. Cripps and Treloar underperforming. Really considering trading one out.

My thinking is that Cripps has much more scope for improvement. Will begin winning the ball soon enough and his scores will rise. Treloar is a butcher and can't see that changing anytime soon. So considering pissing him off, thoughts?

Or should I keep both another week? 28 trades left, but really need a win this week in my cash league.

There's a calm, reasoned voice in the back of my head whispering, " d o n ' t t r a d e".

But I can't hear him because the shrieking panic of the other voice is drowning him out with cries of, "trade everyone!".

They say don't panic in a fire, but I think I've already jumped out of the 10th floor window and it may have only been a toaster fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back