Trades Round 5 Trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not? If you think Rioli is a keeper then the time to move is now (or 2 weeks ago).

Even if he drops another 50 this week he will only drop $10k but then next week swing Daicos back and upgrade Bowey to a fallen premo in the Midfield.

Even if he drops another 50 this week he will only drop $10k but then next week swing Daicos back and upgrade Bowey to a fallen premo.

I reckon Bowey > Sicily is a good move if you don't have him.

He is value averaging 101 at $474k and has tonned up 3 out of 4 games. The other one was 80 odd.

I only have a 3 premo defence so really need to stabilise D4 as Hinge and McCartin were at D5 and D6. Bringing in NOD this week to play D5 or D6 though.

Even if he drops another 50 this week he will only drop $10k but then next week swing Daicos back and upgrade Bowey to a fallen premo in the Midfield.
I expect Hinge and Daicos to get DPP.
Rioli goes forward. daicos goes to d6
Take a forward rookie of the field.
Rioli will be a f6 keeper I reckon.
1649633731044.png

When do we know who will get DPP status. Surely pendlebury has to be a chance?
Crippa to pendles then throw put pendles back in defence.

Exactly my thinking! Crippa to Pendles and move him to DEF after round 6.

Separate question - how much cash do we think Pruess will make?!? I’ve got Grundy/witts with Dixon R3 and Hayes up forward.

Really considering J. Ward to Pruess via some DPP magic. Thinking that he’ll make a solid $150-$200k which is worthwhile but his points will be off field almost always.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I expect Hinge and Daicos to get DPP.
Rioli goes forward. daicos goes to d6
Take a forward rookie of the field.
Rioli will be a f6 keeper I reckon.

Yeah I forgot Rioli had DPP sounds like a good plan. :thumbsu:

or you could grab a 400k keeper, not lose money and score an extra 50 points

Just worked out that I can afford to trade Hinge to Chapman if I trade Gibcus to NOD which is tempting especially if Hinge doesn't play next week.

That would mean using my 3rd trade boost in 3 weeks though and I'd like to keep a few up my sleeve especially for the bye rounds.

Unsure what to do here. No cash in the bank but I'm happy to use a trade boost.

I'm tempted to get Rowell up to a proper super premo, given Daics will become a D6 next week to sure up that line. Naish/Rachele being benched every week is starting to annoy me however I know both will be fielded next week. Unsure if I wanna get NOD in given he's already 170k, feels like the ship has sailed however the lack of other rookies around is concerning.

Do I also use this opportunity to get in Hewett? Cannot believe his scoring of late LMAO

Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 9.42.56 am.png

Unsure what to do here. No cash in the bank but I'm happy to use a trade boost.

I'm tempted to get Rowell up to a proper super premo, given Daics will become a D6 next week to sure up that line. Naish/Rachele being benched every week is starting to annoy me however I know both will be fielded next week. Unsure if I wanna get NOD in given he's already 170k, feels like the ship has sailed however the lack of other rookies around is concerning.

Do I also use this opportunity to get in Hewett? Cannot believe his scoring of late LMAO

Any suggestions?

View attachment 1368973
Can you afford Hinge to Noddy, Bowey to Hewett?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1368965

Here’s my team. Ranked 120 overall. No idea what way to go this week. Any help greatly appreciated. Thinking maybe Worner > NOD & Cripps > a M/F for DPP purposes. Concerns with Rowell & Duncan too. Want to swing Brodie to the mids to remove the stain that is Ward from the field (hence the DPP for the Cripps trade) and Hinge under an injury cloud also. Team has hit some carnage I feel…
Just realised that trading Cripps to an M/F for DPP is no good for bringing Brodie up to the mids and benching Ward as that move still leaves Ward on field. I would need to trade one of Stephens,MacDonald, Hough then swap Brodie to mids and bring in a fwd for this to work… Back to the drawing board

33 trades left, no boosts used and ranking quite well atm. Butters and Minge have to go so here is the plan.
View attachment 1368983
29k cash, Butters out, Minge out, swing Maginess from m10 to f6, swap him to Martin from bench, then trade in NOD to m8, Docherty straight to d1.

This is how it will look, now with 13k cash:

View attachment 1368987
Don't trade either butters or minge, Butters will be fine with wines out for a spell and minge has more cash to make even if he spends a week on the pine.

Your cashgen is suffering with Owens, Stephens, Kelly, and less so with Maginness and CMac

Get in Erasmus and Noddy for 2 of the above. You may have to buy Doch higher but you won't be starved of cash later in the season

Speaking of cashgen 🤑
1649636598457.png
jerry maguire GIF by Jerology

Just worked out that I can afford to trade Hinge to Chapman if I trade Gibcus to NOD which is tempting especially if Hinge doesn't play next week.

That would mean using my 3rd trade boost in 3 weeks though and I'd like to keep a few up my sleeve especially for the bye rounds.

3 trade boasts in 3 weeks, look at this guy Here2tellyouwhy 😍

View attachment 1368931
I can pretty much afford any mid.
Who would you guys go?
Titch or Green for value?
Touk or keays for higher scores?
I guess I am asking who is next best.
I am waiting on Oliver a few weeks.
Touk as season wears on, he’s a running machine. I’m banking on better scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back