Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hypothetically if I don't trade Kennedy to Treloar this week, what other good forward rookies are coming through? Pfeiffer seems alright but he's a bit more expensive.

I'm just wondering if I should hold and hope a rookie as good as Treloar comes through, or take the cash (that I need for Pendles in the next couple of weeks) and run.

next rookie will be lachi neale next week - assuming all goes to plan. Dickson may come back for the doggies, patton will eventually play for GWS but pickings are slim at this stage.
Didak will 99% sure be back for the pies next week if that helps at all

How long will Aaron Hall be out for?

I don't want to trade him out for JMac just because he's been dropped. I don't have Treolololoer either, but so far, my rookies are getting games and making cash so whatevs.

Would rather go Fyfe > JMac. Hoping he gets up this week (Fyfe) otherwise I eat donut :)

next rookie will be lachi neale next week - assuming all goes to plan. Dickson may come back for the doggies, patton will eventually play for GWS but pickings are slim at this stage.
Didak will 99% sure be back for the pies next week if that helps at all

Thanks, that's what I thought. Think I will pocket the cash :thumbsu:

I don't want to trade him out for JMac just because he's been dropped. I don't have Treolololoer either, but so far, my rookies are getting games and making cash so whatevs.

Would rather go Fyfe > JMac. Hoping he gets up this week (Fyfe) otherwise I eat donut :)

Hall won't be out for long.

You may even find he plays tomorrow given he is an emg and we know Rischitelli won't play.

I wouldn't be trading him yet.

there is a slim chance Hall will play :thumbsu:

Alright fellas, here's my team:

D: Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Clarke, Bugg, Morris, Ellis, Shaw, Smedts
M: Ablett (c), Pendlebury (vc), Murphy, Magner, Greene, McDonald, Shiel, Smith
R: Kreuzer, Giles, Mumford, Stephenson
F: Franklin, N.Riewoldt, Whitecross, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, Hall, Kennedy, Dickson

Obviously don't want the forward line donut regardless of whether Hall's going to be a late inclusion and Mumford is a huge worry due to how many games he's missing.

Would Mumford to McIntosh/Ryder and Dickson to Treloar work?

Hall may come in for Rischitelli?

Going to trade Carrazzo (after having him for one week) to a veteran premium.

Should I go with Fisher or Enright?

Appreciate any feedback!

Think of this....

Shiel > Parker
Hall > James McDonald

Good moves?
As well as...

I don't want to trade him out for JMac just because he's been dropped.

Am I missing something in these two posts? Hall is a Forward and James McDonald is a Mid. How do they intend on making the trade?

First year of SC, please go easy :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atm i am thinking of making the one trade this week

In: Treloar
Out: Kennedy

i am also concerned with bryce gibbs. he has been way below average considering the price i paid at the start of the year. Do i trade him to a Mitchell/Rockliff while i can or do i stick with him??

Hall may come in for Rischitelli?

Going to trade Carrazzo (after having him for one week) to a veteran premium.

Should I go with Fisher or Enright?

Appreciate any feedback!
are you set on those two only? (Newman?? Bock?? Grundy?? thompson from the roos)

Really considering getting rid of Fyfe despite him playing. I'm copping a 0 for Sandi, I think he'll be okay, and I'm keeping Ablett as well... but I can't shake this feeling that Fyfe will re-injure himself.

Am tempted by Tippett's form, but he won't be able to replicate those scores with the run the Crows have coming up [Swans, Cats, Blues, Pies, Freo at Subi]. I also want to get Lewis in. Decisions, decisions.

I'm keeping him. Was at the club today walking (still a bit of a limb) with one of those compression sleeves on his knee. Pretty good sign.
Yep, keeping. With all the carnage happening this year, I can see it being a nightmare trying to get him back in in 2 weeks time, or having to cull too many cows early to afford him. Would be different if I was in the top 10 though.

Still not sold on the Trealor or McDonald trades.

Current midfield:

Selwood Watson Boyd Magner Shiel Coniglo (Ablett & C.Smith)

These cash cows haven't peaked yet and the only benefits would be getting rid of Clay Smith who isn't playing and opening up DPP.

Thoughts?

Still not sold on the Trealor or McDonald trades.

Current midfield:

Selwood Watson Boyd Magner Shiel Coniglo (Ablett & C.Smith)

These cash cows haven't peaked yet and the only benefits would be getting rid of Clay Smith who isn't playing and opening up DPP.

Thoughts?

Treloar this week or maybe Pfeiffer next week for your DPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back