Game Day Round 6, 2022: Hawthorn v Sydney Swans, 25 April 2022, 12.30pm UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy is Frosty's bunny and i'm not exaggerating. He and May play Buddy the best out of any defender in the comp rn.

That is the Frost report for the week.

It's great to see Frost thriving this year playing as genuine full back. I feel that when he was third tall he could do a bit much to 'make up' for his impact. Now as a primary stopper his rebound is more of a bonus.

A win would be really nice today knowing you can immediately follow it up watching either the bombers or the magpies losing.

Good luck boys, plenty of effort and intent is what I want to see.
CJ for me is the big out, he’s the real link between our defense and attack - we’ll really miss his dash.

I have been doing a fair bit of travelling lately so I was in bed before 10pm and slept right through till 7 am so no fire alarm for me. 😃

On a side note ran into Rob Harvey on the cataract gorge walk at about 7:30 am. Also said hello last night to Chad and Jarman at the local Woolworths.
I hope you gave Buddy nothing but a curt ‘good day to you sir’ in the lift

Good luck boys, plenty of effort and intent is what I want to see.
CJ for me is the big out, he’s the real link between our defense and attack - we’ll really miss his dash.
True that.

I'm hopeful Day can really get going and fill this role today in a similar fashion.

Heeney, Mills, Goulden, Campbell, Blakey etc. +cola cash +plus any other leg up the AFL can come up with.

Hard to have alot of respect for the love child leg ups.

Would be pretty funny if we win today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back