Review Round 6, 2022 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

THIS IS A FOOTBALL GAME
THIS IS A F**KEN FOOTBALL GAME
NOT F**KEN BALLERINA SHIT
A F**KEN FOOTBALL GAME

*spits on ground at cops’ feet

Who else saw old mate kick off for getting kicked out near Macca’s Bar?

He surely had a date with a paddy wagon, lmao…

Some days you are the bug, some does you are the windscreen, today we were the windscreen. It makes a nice change after feeling like the bug for the last 6 games.
I'll enjoy the sugar hit before the disappointment returns.
Great game by all. Hope we keep the direct fast footy moving forward.
Huge props to Hayes, Allir, Clurey, Rozee, Marshall and Finlayson.

I think there is a place for both in our best side. The big move is to have Hayes no1 ruck with Lycett the back up which is the role he played at West Coast when Natanui was fit.
Lycett is a terrible forward. He has terrible hands and drops everything. He is done.

sometimes getting injured can be such a down fall for a player

example Scott lycett has probably lost his spot now

lD71ILH.jpg

Post game big cums discussion.

Mate last night I rubbed one out and fair dinkum there was enough to fill a shot glass no worries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive downhill skiing effort. Maybe it'll help get their confidence up or maybe it'll give them a false sense of security. Time will tell.

Hard to make many assessments given the opposition.

Hayes, Finlayson and Marshall were great in the key posts but need to repeat it against better opposition.

Liked Farrell's first game back.

Clurey is still a very shaky player for me.

Ken looks like he's won the flag.

He's still a penis. Go on Kenny I dare you to sound out an extension on the back of knocking over St Raphaels Bowden Baptist u/14 B's

Don't get me wrong a wins a win but sheesh a bit of perspective. Only a self serving scoundrel would take mileage out of that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 6, 2022 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back