Preview Round 6, 2023: Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 23rd April, 3:20PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 57 77.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, I see the team with Campbell. Something like this:

B: Paton, Howard, Wilkie
HB: Sinclair, Battle, Stocker
C: Wood, Steele, Byrnes
HF: Hill, Owens, Windhager
F: Higgins, Membrey, Campbell

Foll: Marshall, Crouch, Ross
Int: Butler, Clark, Phillipou, NWM,
Sub: Bytel
I think Ross made it pretty clear a few weeks back that he had no interest in playing Campbell.

Anyhow best of luck to both sides. Play the game with sportsmanship and integrity and hopefully no injuries. Participation is more important than winning.
I wish carlton the best of BAD luck and hope we smash the living suitcase out of the scumbag arse wipes and the only thing that matters is WINNING

Doesn't matter how you win

Righto, l thought it was rhetorical.
No l wouldn't want and never suggested removing Wilkie from the backline. That would be straight up dumb.
But if cordy goes back where does he go?
More attacking.
So stays in defense and someone else comes out?

Im just reluctant to change anything about that backline main structure

Battle doogs and cal are locks with jimmy imo, also do like sincs back there even thou we have been saying play him in the middle a bit i do like him back there
Cordy survives this week i guess with hammer out

Im looking fwd to this more than the pies game
We all hate carlton

I wish carlton the best of BAD luck and hope we smash the living suitcase out of the scumbag arse wipes and the only thing that matters is WINNING

Doesn't matter how you win
Bro 😎 knows what I meant.

How good is it to listen to him
I think i heard the first one or two of richos and maybe two of ratts and ive never listened again
I listen to everyone ross does tho
Absolute chalk and cheese
Just in the way he talks and acts he seems diffeent than before, more relaxed and just focusses on us and his coaches and players
Would be a great experience to work under him

How good is it to listen to him
I think i heard the first one or two of richos and maybe two of ratts and ive never listened again
I listen to everyone ross does tho
Absolute chalk and cheese
Just in the way he talks and acts he seems diffeent than before, more relaxed and just focusses on us and his coaches and players
Would be a great experience to work under him
I look forward to the RTB presser
So good

Before the season started, I think it was understood a large portion of this year would be about finding out which players are committed to a RTB system and method, and which players aren't.

Gresham has had a slowish start to the year, with last week being a low point. If he has any desire to be a part of the system and method under RTB moving forward, surely his output lifts over the coming months. If not, whether you're a Gresham fan or not, I can't see him being with us next year.

For what it's worth, I'm a Gresham fan and I honestly think his best and most consistent footy is played when he plays primarily as a forward. With Steele back this week, hopefully Gresham plays a starring role forward and kicks a bag. Here's hoping anyway, for the now and the future years.

Go saints

Reckon this is gonna be an over 50,000 type of crowd, Sunday arvo, 2 current top 4 sides

Standing room isn’t available anymore either.
I will give the Carlton fans this much ... they show up to their home games against the Saints at Marvel ... always seems to be a real atmosphere ... I remember a few years ago with the lid open, 40,000+ (and we wrecked their day), was really rocking.

I will give the Carlton fans this much ... they show up to their home games against the Saints at Marvel ... always seems to be a real atmosphere ... I remember a few years ago with the lid open, 40,000+ (and we wrecked their day), was really rocking.
I seem to recall the day Carlisle whispered sweet nothings into Murphys ear and all hell broke loose was also packed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You lot are way too confident.. pipe down
Saints by 30plus

the karate kid laughing GIF

Yep, was at that one too, awesome win, hopefully the same this weekend albeit a closed roof and potentially even bigger crowd

Yep, was at that one too, awesome win, hopefully the same this weekend albeit a closed roof and potentially even bigger crowd
I need a lot to go right on Sunday ... need (remote) work to be quiet for about 90 minutes so I can drive down to Melbourne ... then stay quiet so I can just work via my phone for the first half, rather than having the laptop out.

I need a lot to go right on Sunday ... need (remote) work to be quiet for about 90 minutes so I can drive down to Melbourne ... then stay quiet so I can just work via my phone for the first half, rather than having the laptop out.

I'm going bush, going to have to hotspot the phone to the laptop.

That guy standing on the roof of the car with a laptop in one hand and the other holding the phone up for reception. Might drive to a pub.

I'm going bush, going to have to hotspot the phone to the laptop.

I like to joke that I've worked a Severity 1 incident from just about every major tourist hotspot on the mainland ... mobile broadband has certainly come a long way since my first experience with it back in 1999/2000, though it can be REALLY patchy inside Marvel with more than about 25,000 people, so I REALLY want it to be a quiet afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back