Game Day Round 6, 2023: Carlton v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we will miss Caminiti more than we realised. Cordy needs to have an impact or at least prevent Weidering intercepting. I am worried about Membrey being matched up against Young, he often struggles against much taller opponents. Hopefully the rest of our forward line can have a day out and we can slow their ball going forward to give our defenders a chance.

Saints by 9 points.

Last edited:
Love winning these ones. Mates either support the Blues or the Saints so it's extra sweet.

Huge crowd today aswell, think we could crack 50k

Confident that we'll play the way we have all season, which means we'll pull away from them during the game and win with a bit of flair.

Back on our most familiar ground, couple of big ins, young blokes more confident of their roles, the team more confident of their structures.

Yep, confident about this!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron mooney you ****ing flog. "Cal wilkie has ross all over him. Finds someone and makes them into a good player"

Wilkie has been this good for at least two years and very very good for his whole career.

If I were the Blues I'd be heavily testing Steele and Wood's shoulders.

Also if I were the Blues...

Episode 8 Money GIF by The Simpsons

Arguably the best rendition of our national anthem that I’ve heard in years. Bravo!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

dermott even ****ing stupider. "st kildas forwards are real forwards"

dickh ead you the whole point is we have none and we're using a bunch of midfielders to fill in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back