Preview Round 6 Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

TK think you’re missing what DD is saying, he’s not claiming Smith is best 22 in his own opinion, rather it seems the coaches rate him best 22.
Exactly lol

Smith is not even in my best 22 with a full list. But clearly the coaching staff rate him highly if they've named him ahead of Adam Tomlinson who was part of our formidable trio of tall defenders last year before injury.

Once Lever is fit then he goes out yeah? Pretty simple I would have thought.
🤣🤣 I forgot the part when our premiership coaching staff picked smith over Hibberd in the GF
Your such a donkey lol
Brayshaw has gone back and looked twice the player of Smith.

Obsessively weird hate, and fact.

He missed 8 games. Played 3. That's still 14 games he wasn't selected hahahahaha fu** this is a shit argument.
Because Smith had an Hamstring injury you simpleton lol. Exactly the only reason Hibberd is a premiership player.

These selections and the way the team has been named smacks of a late out to me.
It’s very unlike us not to just make like for like changes.

Smith obviously in for Lever is a like for like, Brown in for Viney isn’t.

Having said that, if those changes mean Sparrow being unleashed for a full game in Viney’s role and we’re prepared to go taller up forward because of that, I’m certainly not against it.

Yeah I don't expect you to understand because the easy point some are trying to make goes completely over your head.

You're all over the shop.
Lol I said smith ain't best 22, you argued it only to then agree he ain't.

Just ****ing leave it bro this boring af lol

These selections and the way the team has been named smacks of a late out to me.
It’s very unlike us not to just make like for like changes.

Smith obviously in for Lever is a like for like, Brown in for Viney isn’t.

Having said that, if those changes mean Sparrow being unleashed for a full game in Viney’s role and we’re prepared to go taller up forward because of that, I’m certainly not against it.
Wonder if we will try something funky and chuck Jordan inside and stick Tmac on a wing seeing as the main job is getting back to help the defence.

🤣🤣 I forgot the part when our premiership coaching staff picked smith over Hibberd in the GF
Your such a donkey lol
Brayshaw has gone back and looked twice the player of Smith.

Obsessively weird hate, and fact.

He missed 8 games. Played 3. That's still 14 games he wasn't selected hahahahaha fu** this is a shit argument.
Joel Smith putting the clamps on your brain like he puts the clamps on the opposing team's best forward :padlock:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if we will try something funky and chuck Jordan inside and stick Tmac on a wing seeing as the main job is getting back to help the defence.
It’s possible. We might just really like the match ups of Tarrant on BBB and Gibcus/Broad on Weid/Tmac and Balta has to stay back on Jacko.

On paper it looks like it could work, the biggest drawback I see is that 3 times out of 4 in the AFL “stretch them for height” theory doesn’t work, it just leaves you too slow when the ball hits the deck.

Need high intensity ground ball work from Kosi, Spargs and Fritsch if that’s the way we go.

It’s possible. We might just really like the match ups of Tarrant on BBB and Gibcus/Broad on Weid/Tmac and Balta has to stay back on Jacko.

On paper it looks like it could work, the biggest drawback I see is that 3 times out of 4 in the AFL “stretch them for height” theory doesn’t work, it just leaves you too slow when the ball hits the deck.

Need high intensity ground ball work from Kosi, Spargs and Fritsch if that’s the way we go.
Yeah the stretching thing doesn't work because they normally ain't all guns and you can only kick to 1 at a time unless they get in each other's say

Just watching this properly today. No bloody wonder while everyone else is immediately sus on Harmes, Melksham is the most shameless self-promoter.
That was a f good goal though. His one memorable act at Bombers, plus it won them the game

Pinhead
Sloth
Simpleton
Deadshit

Where to next?

Close

Lol I said smith ain't best 22, you argued it only to then agree he ain't.

Just ******* leave it bro this boring af lol

Bro.

Pinhead
Sloth
Simpleton
Deadshit
Bro

DD36 got Broed
Sloth. Lol

That's such a MFC insult. I half expected TK to be sitting in a chalet in Winnipeg sipping on a martini with a monocle/smokers jacket combo in front of a roaring log fire with a lab curled up at his feet. Probably reading the Necronomicon.

I now have a mental image of a pin-headed sloth and it's genuinely ******* hilarious.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Or Bedford takes Vineys hff role, or Wing, and Sparrow/Jordan share midfield minutes, rotating from the bench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 6 Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back