Preview Round 6 Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Shrewd decision to recruit Luke Dunstan in the off-season it looks like.

Wouldn't it be funny if we selected Reece Conca.

Last edited:

It’s an extended squad mate, we won’t know the exact team till tomorrow night.
No if the player is named on field they are guaranteed to be in. All 3 + smith are in.

Weids, Mcdonald And Brown in. Im actually very interested to see how it goes, I think they tried it once last year and it didn't really work but it's worth another shot
Think McDonald plays back. Petty -> Lynch, May -> Riewoldt, McDonald -> Balta, Smith probably plays lose/on a mid-sized forward.

I was going to say that this is exactly what we recruited Dunstan for, but doesn't look like he'll get picked as Jackson, Pickett, Harmes, Bowey are all locks from that extended bench.

Weids, Mcdonald And Brown in. Im actually very interested to see how it goes, I think they tried it once last year and it didn't really work but it's worth another shot
I think it can work well.

I see obviously Brown deep, and Weid around him, with TMc high into the midfield. And thru the game they will all rotate about with one another, at different times.

Exiting defence, we should have plenty of marking options right across the midfield. This way kickouts could go to either side of the ground, from Maysie.

Shrewd decision to recruit Luke Dunstan in the off-season it looks like.

Wouldn't it be funny if we selected Reece Conca.

Dunstan is still probably seething from Goody openly lying to his face when recruiting him. Amirite?! 🥴🥴🥴

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joel Smith 100% in, not on extended bench.

Normality is restored.
**** yeah! Sparrow gets to do a Viney fill in and agro Benny comes back. What a week! :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::footy:

Slander. Smith has been ace. ******* great tackler too.
He hasn't been ace. Gawn literally shit on him post game last time out. 12 clangers from 34 disposals lol. That fact that frosty likes him proves how much of a scrub he is.

He hasn't been ace. Gawn literally shit on him post game last time out. 12 clangers from 34 disposals lol. That fact that frosty likes him proves how much of a scrub he is.
He's in the best team in the comp with a stacked backline and keeps finding games. He's good and you're still hanging on to old valuations of him. He's come along a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 6 Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back