Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some rookies sucked others like Green, King and Taylor saved me from losing my ranking.

But keep fighting the good fight, keep your donuts and sideways your failing premos Ive no doubt it will work for you. :thumbsu:
No sideways trading here Vasty ......you just worry about not slipping from your current position .....or even worse, getting overtaken by me :D

Inside the top 10k for the first time all year.
Operation 'don't go backwards' starts now.

Feeling optimistic until I realise I need to rely on Dan Houston, Curtis Taylor and Tom Doedee to post big 100's again. The chances of that happening are about as high as Clayton Oliver hitting a target by foot.

Likely new recruit Tom Mitchell for 50 touches again please.

Inside the top 10k for the first time all year.
Operation 'don't go backwards' starts now.

Feeling optimistic until I realise I need to rely on Dan Houston, Curtis Taylor and Tom Doedee to post big 100's again. The chances of that happening are about as high as Clayton Oliver hitting a target by foot.

Likely new recruit Tom Mitchell for 50 touches again please.
Tom Mitchell looking back to his old self

Last edited:

Bad news for us Green owners. Taranto a chance to play this week if Ward returns also he could be dropped to make way.

Edit: Just saw this. These ******* club doctors man.
View attachment 907743
View attachment 907743
Why bother rushing him back in? Let Green hit at least 300k first. GWS campaigners always ruin SC.

Bad news for us Green owners. Taranto a chance to play this week if Ward returns also he could be dropped to make way.

Edit: Just saw this. These ******* club doctors man.
View attachment 907743
View attachment 907743
62% game time. Had something under 40% in the first quarter and a half. Hopefully at least 2 weeks, should get to 300k.

Sheridan surely the first to go, then Lloyd? Hately may miss apparently.

No sideways trading here Vasty ......you just worry about not slipping from your current position .....or even worse, getting overtaken by me :D

Technically he's right vast Fyfe > Oliver was more of a downgrade than a sideways trade :p

Grundy > Fyfe on the other hand.... ;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technically he's right vast Fyfe > Oliver was more of a downgrade than a sideways trade :p

Grundy > Fyfe on the other hand.... ;)
Grundy to Pitto ....and Deven Robertson to Fyfe :cool: .......to Oliver, who I was always getting due to the double up MELB game

Fyfe will be road tested a couple of weeks, and brought in for a pitiful supposed premo mid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back