Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't take the Adelaide board seriously, they still in fairyland.
Fair to say this .....you're not going to get any tangible feel for reality there

This covers most team boards though.
Not just reality, it's the bitching, arguing, one upsmanship, condescension, fights, threats & plain old fashioned campaigners!

Yet here, we have posters from 18 clubs & rarely any probs at all!

It's why this is the best board on BF by far!!!!

Green should be fine. Sheridan and Hately more like to make way for Taranto. I tell myself this anyway. Surely including Green is in the best interests of the Giants for the present as well as the future

Hately & Caldwell are both out of contract at the end of the year. Cummings as well IIRC. It's in GWS' interests to play them too. One, so they want to stay on and two, if they do leave drive up their trade value. I hope Green isn't dropped this week since I have him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him, Hately and Caldwell rotating for 1-2 starting 22 spots all year.

Hately & Caldwell are both out of contract at the end of the year. Cummings as well IIRC. It's in GWS' interests to play them too. One, so they want to stay on and two, if they do leave drive up their trade value. I hope Green isn't dropped this week since I have him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him, Hately and Caldwell rotating for 1-2 starting 22 spots all year.
They might have a fair idea that Hateley is off regardless of what they do.

I hope so but dont see it. Hately has been played on the wing but Green pretty much inside mid with brief moments up forwards. They wont play him alongside Ward and Taranto imo.

Taranto's gonna get some scratch matches into him before he is inserted back into the AFL team.

Green can mind his spot for a couple weeks.

According to whoever writes the player notes for the SC site, you shouldn't trade Gawn in because his BE is 128. You should wait until his price drops.

They said this immediately after pointing out that he has scored over 140 for three consecutive games.

I'm not saying it's a given that his price will continue to rise, but imagine arguing that you shouldn't trade him in because his BE is too high when it is lower than 75% of his scores for the year so far.

Numpty at the wheel. They should pay me to do that scheiza

Green should be fine. Sheridan and Hately more like to make way for Taranto. I tell myself this anyway. Surely including Green is in the best interests of the Giants for the present as well as the future

Sheridan will most likely make way out of that lot. Gotta invest in dat youth!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UoZaEEV.gif

Edit: Just realised Ill be permabanned for this. Its been real y'all.

tenor.gif

Not just reality, it's the bitching, arguing, one upsmanship, condescension, fights, threats & plain old fashioned campaigners!

I have problems with each and every one of you

Come at me campaigners :moustache:

Ohh yeah forgot. campaigners with eight legs repulse me eight times as much too

No sideways trading here Vasty ......you just worry about not slipping from your current position .....or even worse, getting overtaken by me :D

F@rk!

I've already sideways traded Jelly and Dusty as they are campaigner Kent's. 🤣🤣🤣

Does Hawthorn have players out injured but soon to return who could cause problems for H Jones's JS?
Thought he looked pretty good and his role was quite nice, got some CBAs and everything.
Or is Aarts's JS Just that much better with Richmond having the injuries and non-hubbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back