Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not good for McInerney

Green, Brown and McInenerny all in some doubt now. Take another week off Taranto you prick. That guy somehow ****s me over every year in SC even when I dont have him actually especially when I dont have him.

Pickett better bloody play this week.

I can't see McInerney or Green going out tbh, reading the team boards.

But then, the Adelaide board want Laird out, so I hope that's not happening either. Thoughts WaynesWorld19 ?

But then, the Adelaide board want Laird out, so I hope that's not happening either. Thoughts WaynesWorld19 ?

They have been calling for Laird to be dropped all year. Meanwhile their mids cant his the side of a barn and their forwards couldnt score in a brothel.
But yeah drop Laird that will fix em.

us McInerney owners be like

source.gif

They have been calling for Laird to be dropped all year. Meanwhile their mids cant his the side of a barn and their forwards couldnt score in a brothel.
I mean I watched the game and I watched Laird very closely. I thought he was one of the only ones willing to run and link up. Yeah, he gets cheapies but someone has to do that - 5th in the league for rebound 50s

I guess every club board has a scapegoat (or multiple).

Wouldn't take the Adelaide board seriously, they still in fairyland.

Looks like we're getting a few debutants this weekend, so no issue skipping Aarts and grabbing Noah "The Lighting" Balta!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean I watched the game and I watched Laird very closely. I thought he was one of the only ones willing to run and link up. Yeah, he gets cheapies but someone has to do that - 5th in the league for rebound 50s

I guess every club board has a scapegoat (or multiple).

Like every club that struggles they want fresh faces which is fair enough but you cant throw the kids to the wolves and like I said last week he is not their biggest problem. I thought last week they might drop him like they did crouch but I think thankfully Nicks too sees where their real problems are. They made freo look skillfull ffs.

Not a chance .....zero chance

It's premised on a push to get McPherson into the side as a Rookie ....Stengle will come in this week

Like every club that struggles they want fresh faces which is fair enough but you cant throw the kids to the wolves and like I said last week he is not their biggest problem. I thought last week they might drop him like they did crouch but I think thankfully Nicks too sees where their real problems are. They made freo look skillfull ffs.
He's not 100% convinced though - that's why he has to have long stints on the bench for a chat with the coach :mad:

Green, Brown and McInenerny all in some doubt now. Take another week off Taranto you prick. That guy somehow fu**s me over every year in SC even when I dont have him actually especially when I dont have him.

Pickett better bloody play this week.

Green should be fine. Sheridan and Hately more like to make way for Taranto. I tell myself this anyway. Surely including Green is in the best interests of the Giants for the present as well as the future

Green should be fine. Sheridan and Hately more like to make way for Taranto. I tell myself this anyway. Surely including Green is in the best interests of the Giants for the present as well as the future

I hope so but dont see it. Hately has been played on the wing but Green pretty much inside mid with brief moments up forwards. They wont play him alongside Ward and Taranto imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back