Round 6 Trades (S.O.S)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devon Smith survives by being named. I'd like to keep Chad but he'll cost me another donut this week if I don't trade him and there doesn't seem to be any definite answers on when he'll return.

Out: Cornes, Ablett
In: Zaha, Pendlebury

Gives me Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Martin and Zaha in my fwd line. Hooray for mid priced FWD/MID players that could break out... :eek:

Pfeiffer's on the bench, so all good there.

I'm facing a donut on the forwards for the second week running. With Smith named, I'm forced to hold on to him so my trade options:

Mumford (only two weeks until he's back) > Renouf (best ruck I could find cheap enough)
Hall > Hawkins

-or-

Hall > one of Pfeiffer (second game), Adams (higher score, only first game), or Wilkes (mature body, also only first game).

Anyone have any thoughts?

rather than renouf (who is a proper spud) consider Sam Jacobs from the crows - seems to ahve finally found his place.
Wilkes - no long term security, Pfieffer - seems a matter of time till he gets dropped and adams will be a part of sheedys rotation policy all year

rather than renouf (who is a proper spud) consider Sam Jacobs from the crows - seems to ahve finally found his place.
Wilkes - no long term security, Pfieffer - seems a matter of time till he gets dropped and adams will be a part of sheedys rotation policy all year

I know that all three have question marks above them, but if I want to downgrade Hall those appear to be my only three realistic options.

As to bringing in Jacobs, he is $488k. Renouf is $248k. I'd only trade Mumford to upgrade Hall, and bringing in Jacobs doesn't let me do that.

rioli or zaharakis for fyfe? or maybe beams? cheers

Redden out B Longer in.

Can't afford the doughnut in the ruck this week and whatever he scores will be better than a 0. Redden has been a ghost since opening up well and i don't know if Port will play much this year especially with Lobbe close to healthy now.

Thank god i took Giles from the start and he has been awesome this year. :thumbsu:

Sandi injury is hurting me but i am not trading him unless he does not play next week. Word from Freo is he will be good to go and was a chance this week but the flight over etc saw him get another weeks rest.

Rucks have been a nightmare this year. :mad:

Trading out fyfe this week and looking for a forward who shares the R12 bye. The top of the (very short, most forwards I like aren't R12 bye) list for me at the moment are zaha and hawkins.

Others I considered were chappy, pav, stevie j, ro'k but I thought they may all be past their SC best. Goodes would be ideal but I can't afford him.

Any thoughts on who you feel would be better between zaharakis and hawkins would be most appreciated.

Note: I have steele already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading out fyfe this week and looking for a forward who shares the R12 bye. The top of the (very short, most forwards I like aren't R12 bye) list for me at the moment are zaha and hawkins.

Others I considered were chappy, pav, stevie j, ro'k but I thought they may all be past their SC best. Goodes would be ideal but I can't afford him.

Any thoughts on who you feel would be better between zaharakis and hawkins would be most appreciated.

Allen christensen about 30k cheaper than zaha.

cloke, pav, stevie J, christenson and from really left field Sylvia

Thank god for Kruezer coming back in and the reverse trade button! :thumbsu:
means I only had to make the 1 trade this week not to cope a big fat donut. Shifted Fyfe to the midfield and upgraded him to Pendles leaving 50k in the bank. Unfortunately that has destroyed my last MPP link to the mid with 4 available in the forward line! :eek: Hope to correct that next week with Shield/Coniglio downgraded to Pfeiffer.

Going into this week with:
Brendon Goddard, Greg Broughton, Tomas Bugg, Nick Malceski, Marty Clarke, Brian Lake, Grant Birchall
Chris Yarran, Brandon Ellis (e)

Scott Pendlebury(c), Joel Selwood, Michael Barlow(vc), Luke Parker, James Magner, Dylan Shiel
Gary Ablett jnr, Stephen Coniglio (e)

Jonathan Giles, Matthew Kreuzer
Aaron Sandilands, Jarrad Redden

Lance Franklin, Steele Sidebottom, Dustin Martin, Rhys Stanley, Jason Porplyzia, Adam Kennedy, Billie Smedts
Aaron Hall, Adam Treloar(e)

Have no playing emergency up front, but want to risk it to save making another trade (19 left).

I'll either do:

IN: Swan, Lewis
OUT: Ablett, Fyfe

or

IN: Pfeiffer, Lewis
OUT: D.Smith, Fyfe

Also considering Dangerfield given he is roughly $50k cheaper, but I'd feel more comfortable with Lewis.

Out: Fyfe, D. Smith
In: Pfeiffer, Sidebottom

19 left before these trade scenarios..

Out Whitecross Magner/Sheil
In Pfieffer Pendlebury

or
Out Hall In Pfeiffer

Should I give up on Whitecross if it means I get Pendlebury?? And which of Magner or Sheil should go?

May hold Ablett. Does my head in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back