Round 6 Trades (S.O.S)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen christensen about 30k cheaper than zaha.

What are the chances of him starting as sub? Do you think he's got a permanant spot midfield rotation?

cloke, pav, stevie J, christenson and from really left field Sylvia

Thank you both for your ideas. Stevie J I'll hopefully bring in when (if) he starts playing well in almost a straight swap for kennedy/ smith.

Ablett tweeted about 45 minutes ago "solid bike session today & the knee felt great, running tomorrow".

I'm keeping him and hoping that as many people as possible trade him out, may backfire but will be happy if he is back within 2-3.

Also going in with a doughnut in the rucks, can't see the value in trading Stephenson for Longer as Stevo is killing it in the VFL and Longer is $60k more.

Remember folks, unless you're going for the overall, trades are ****ing gold this year.

Ablett tweeted about 45 minutes ago "solid bike session today & the knee felt great, running tomorrow".

I'm keeping him and hoping that as many people as possible trade him out, may backfire but will be happy if he is back within 2-3.

Also going in with a doughnut in the rucks, can't see the value in trading Stephenson for Longer as Stevo is killing it in the VFL and Longer is $60k more.

Remember folks, unless you're going for the overall, trades are ****ing gold this year.

What's different to any other year?there there to make ur team betterIf you want league win it pays to get some early wins so ur on the front foot

im upgrading devon smith to either mitch robinson or luke power or sidebottom

which do you prefer from robinson or luke power or sidebottom

The Ablett injury is strange and inconsistent.

One moment he is possibly out for 4 weeks the next he is fine and only out 1 more.

I pulled the pin for now

Out: Ablett D.Smith
In: Pendlebury Pfeiffer

Now watch Ablett come back next week.

:eek:

Dayne Beams vs Jordan Lewis

Lewis has some easy games comming up and is durable

Beams has had injury issues a fair bit and Im worried.

Help please:):footy:
Posted elsewhere but getting no love. Ive almost settled on beams.
Any info appreciated.:thumbsu:

I'd go beams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

probably made a mistake with these trades, but oh well.

ablett > kennedy
hall > jordan lewis

time will tell. i can see the headline for next week..."gazza ready for GWS"

and a lot of people will sit there and just say FML!

He was supposed to start running on Wed, then it became today, now he's not running till tomorrow. That's not even running training, it's just running to see if his knee can stand up to it. 2-4 weeks is enough for detraining to begin losing as much as 10% of VO2max. But will be interesting to see how this everchanging story unfolds.
Fo rme this week:
Ablett > Murphy
Townsend (why did I pick him)> Duffield

Ablett > Swan. Then a textbook-5 seconds-to-spare-panic-trade-to-cover-a-zero Sandi> H'Mac. Even though I've pocketed a cool $240k with these 2 trades, am still furious with myself as the 2nd trade was stupid & has panic written all over it.

Nothing more infuriating than wasting 2 precious trades, the net result being that your team is now distinctly weaker. :thumbsdown:

Fyfe to Sidebottom was nice. Redden to Longer to avoid donut...wait and see.

Keeping Ablett and Sandi + Shaw = Good business

ablett to pendles

d smith to tomahawk

decent trades?

mids will be bartel, pendles, mitchell, boyd, magner, congilio(shiel, wingard)

fwds roo, darling, goodes, tomahawk, porps, d stewart, buddy(, milera,hall,)

cant have ablett on bench , already having a ruck zero with sandi, and players as subs coming on at 3/4 time is worse than not playing, in SC

first trade worked and had pendles as capt

Went Ablett > S Thompson and D Smith > Christensen

Pretty happy with that one, was planning Christensen as my first fwd upgrade as I think he'll be a good F7 and is great value given the lack of quality fwd options this year.

Thompson got the nod over JPK simply due to byes, I can't carry any more round 12 bye players and I reckon they will average pretty similar over the course of the year.

I hope so. Held gaz n sandi as well hope they're bloody back next week! Gaz runs today I believe so we should know by today where he's at

It's a big punt...but if it comes off and those trades haven't been burnt...then it could mean winning a league or rising alot.

I think the bye period will be carnage for lots of teams. If i can take this bad period with my rookies scoring solidly and not fall too far behind, then I could be sitting pretty.

Also i have designed my bye period around my current team, so i want to downgrade minimally until i get a clearer picture with a couple of rounds before the first bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back