Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have enough to think about this week without looking ahead..
No trade so far this week for me either but a lot of SC to go before Sunday arvo.

Was going to be Stevenson to Docherty so I'm annoyed he was omitted for a final price jump. Then Koby Stevens to Watson. We'll see how the round pans out :thumbsu:

The only thing wrong with this thread is that I got beaten to the punch in creating it. :D:thumbsu:

I reckon I have my trades planed out too for at least the next 2 weeks.

Next week I'll be going Stevenson > Docherty and Dwyer > Kerridge

And the week after Heath > Vlastuin and Neade > Franklin

I'm always finding some trade that I have to do every week at the moment. Hopefully that settles down soon. :oops:

if everything goes to plan (it won't, but I'm hoping)...

Next week:
Heath -> Docherty
Dwyer -> Gawn (Rowe R->F)

Following week:
BHill -> Vlastuin
Neade -> Watson/Ablett/Jelwood/Pendlebury

After that...
Rowe -> fwd rookie
Pittard -> def/mid rookie
Jäger -> mid rookie
Wines -> Premium
Macaffer/Mayes -> Premium

So before rd9 or 10, half my trades will be used. My team will be full of guns and a 5 midpricers (Leuenberger, JJK, Wingard, Mullett, BGoodes), who I'm hoping at least 3 of will turn into keepers.

Planning on only 1 trade next week ...
Macaffer > Franklin or the best midfielder at or below the same price (about $600k)

But that could become ..
Crouch > best midfielder at or under about $590k
or
Dwyer > Best available midfielder at or below about $660K, which is all of them because I already have Ablett, (and Pendlebury).

This is getting ridiculous. Stop trying to get in quick so you can be the original post of a popular thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm having enuff trouble deciding who to put on the bench/field without further confusion thinking of next week
This exactly.
This week I have Stevenson on the field as my captain (taking Pendles' 136) with Terlich emergency.
I have Viney on the ground with K Stevens emergency. If Stevens smashes out 100 Viney stays on field, if Stevens scores 50, M Jones comes on to the ground for Viney.
I have Currie on the ground with J Griffin emergency. If Griffin smashes out 100+ Currie stays on field, if Griffin scores <100, Goldtsein comes on to the ground for Currie.
My head is spinning.

ine
This exactly.
This week I have Stevenson on the field as my captain (taking Pendles' 136) with Terlich emergency.
I have Viney on the ground with K Stevens emergency. If Stevens smashes out 100 Viney stays on field, if Stevens scores 50, M Jones comes on to the ground for Viney.
I have Currie on the ground with J Griffin emergency. If Griffin smashes out 100+ Currie stays on field, if Griffin scores <100, Goldtsein comes on to the ground for Currie.
My head is spinning.

Mind = blown

took me 5 mins to work that all out haha

This is getting ridiculous. Stop trying to get in quick so you can be the original post of a popular thread.
Get off your high horse. I've genuinely been looking at various scenarios for next week. My trades for this week are done and dusted. It's all about trading for me, that's what I enjoy about the game. Where else would you have me post about next weeks trades?

Out: Dwyer + Neade
In: Kerridge + Franklin
Interesting. What do you think Kerridge JS will be like? I'm thinking Docherty instead.

This exactly.
My head is spinning.

Sounds good in theory, except for the fact you have two rookies making you zero cash this week.

Sounds good in theory, except for the fact you have two rookies making you zero cash this week.
Three actually. Viney and Currie don't worry me. I still see more upside in Viney as a slow burner and don't value the Viney> Mayes/Evans trade. Currie is handcuffed to Goldstein in case of injury.
Stevenson in the backline is more of a worry, I don't have a lot of faith in him returning to the team any time soon.

been planning on getting one of JPK jelwood or A swallow for a while now.
Not convinced on JPK. Looks as though Parker is sharing the load. Selwood or Watson for mine.

Although the real smokey is Sidebottom. Will drop another 10k this week before jumping 30+. Has punched out 110+ in 4/5 games.

Stevenson in the backline is more of a worry, I don't have a lot of faith in him returning to the team any time soon.
Pulled the gun on him his week and upgraded to Hartlett. Pretty happy with the move when the teams came out :) Thinking next week Pittard is in the gun, down to Docherty to make cash to bring in Sidey.

Not convinced on JPK. Looks as though Parker is sharing the load. Selwood or Watson for mine.

Although the real smokey is Sidebottom. Will drop another 10k this week before jumping 30+. Has punched out 110+ in 4/5 games.

JPK for under 600k though.

Sidey's output will fall when Beams/Ball etc come back so i'm not convinced he'll be a top 10 mid. Kennedy is that at the moment and i think he's got more in him

Get off your high horse. I've genuinely been looking at various scenarios for next week. My trades for this week are done and dusted. It's all about trading for me, that's what I enjoy about the game. Where else would you have me post about next weeks trades?

Interesting. What do you think Kerridge JS will be like? I'm thinking Docherty instead.

Kerridge has been in the starting 18 for the past few weeks, good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back