Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPK for under 600k though.

Sidey's output will fall when Beams/Ball etc come back so i'm not convinced he'll be a top 10 mid. Kennedy is that at the moment and i think he's got more in him
Yeah, touch and go I think. You've probably got a point on Sidey, but at 520k he's an absolute steal. Just can't see myself taking Kennedy over Selwood/Swan/Pendles/Watson.

Kerridge has been in the starting 18 for the past few weeks, good enough for me.
Yep, but will probably make way for Van Berlo in another 2. Don't get me wrong, will go up, but the cash you make off him in 2-3 weeks will be the same as holding out on a current rookie and saving a trade. Adelaide finished 2nd last year. Wouldn't suspect Kerridge would be in their best 22. Crouch borderline but more probable. Just my 2c. Could very well end up playing the rest of the season :)

WTF most people haven't even done their Rd5 trades yet. o_O
Guess you've done them now then ;)

Blicavs > Daw/Gawn
1 of Pittard/Heath/Dwyer/Neade > Premo
Interesting call. Reckon Blicavs has made enough coin??

Really rate Gawn. Has been struck down with injury a fair bit. Jamar seems a shadow of his former self, could be an interesting selection.

Yeah, touch and go I think. You've probably got a point on Sidey, but at 520k he's an absolute steal. Just can't see myself taking Kennedy over Selwood/Swan/Pendles/Watson.

Yep, but will probably make way for Van Berlo in another 2. Don't get me wrong, will go up, but the cash you make off him in 2-3 weeks will be the same as holding out on a current rookie and saving a trade. Adelaide finished 2nd last year. Wouldn't suspect Kerridge would be in their best 22. Crouch borderline but more probable. Just my 2c. Could very well end up playing the rest of the season :)
That was last year. They will be lucky to be top 8 this year.

Tonight's 60 has put Mundy clearly in my sights.

He will be promptly traded next week to one of the ultra premiums.

Yeah, he's been kinda disappointing so far. Will hold off for a week though.

Guess you've done them now then ;)

Interesting call. Reckon Blicavs has made enough coin??

Really rate Gawn. Has been struck down with injury a fair bit. Jamar seems a shadow of his former self, could be an interesting selection.

He most certainly hasn't, BUT out of my current cash cows he is burning the slowest. Hopefully he plays well this week so I can make at least 100k for the trade to Gawn/Daw. 100k is usually the minimum I will accept when downgrading. Also if Gawn can somehow pull another 90+ out of his arse this week, he will be looking at a 70k+ jump from his 1st price rise, so would want to get on that.

I've got around 60k ATM so if I can get 100k for downgrading Blicavs to Gawn on the bubble I should have enough to get a fallen premo for one of the other guys that I mentioned for my second trade. Will obviously trade out the one with the highest B/E from that lot.

He most certainly hasn't, BUT out of my current cash cows he is burning the slowest. Hopefully he plays well this week so I can make at least 100k for the trade to Gawn/Daw. 100k is usually the minimum I will accept when downgrading. Also if Gawn can somehow pull another 90+ out of his arse this week, he will be looking at a 70k+ jump from his 1st price rise, so would want to get on that.

I've got around 60k ATM so if I can get 100k for downgrading Blicavs to Gawn on the bubble I should have enough to get a fallen premo for one of the other guys that I mentioned for my second trade. Will obviously trade out the one with the highest B/E from that lot.
Gingy, you are always on here.
Guessing there is a fair chance you work in IT.....;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He most certainly hasn't, BUT out of my current cash cows he is burning the slowest. Hopefully he plays well this week so I can make at least 100k for the trade to Gawn/Daw. 100k is usually the minimum I will accept when downgrading. Also if Gawn can somehow pull another 90+ out of his arse this week, he will be looking at a 70k+ jump from his 1st price rise, so would want to get on
Mmmmm. I only bought him in at the 11th hour when West has injured to make some cash but he hasn't even done that. I wanna piss him off but just doesn't do anything for me making 60k. Hopefully he scores 144 this week. All he needs is a knock on in the last qtr.

Is it fallen premium time yet?? I know it's early, but my initial thoughts are Blicavs out to someone like Dangerfield/JPK/Marc Murphy...

Sick of danger,

Hopefully a straight Danger --> selwood

Blicavs > Daw/Gawn
or
Dwyer > Rookie?

and

Lucas > Premium

- Dwyer has just about mooed.
- Goodes will get a few weeks holiday, but will keep him.

Nothing for me. None of my cows have mooed fully. Gunna need to squeeze every penny to get premos as bench cover for later in the year.
images

Was going to trade out Stevenson or Heath to Docherty to generate cash but not sure if its worth it.

Also was going to downgrade Dwyer to Kerridge but gone off Kerridge now after today. Any other forward rookies I should be thinking about as a downgrade option?

One last thing. Does anyone think its worth going Dangerfield > Mayes (pending performance on weekend) and pocket the cash to upgrade Dwyer to Franklin or L.Brown > Birchall?

I know Mayes would have had one price rise by then but might still be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back