Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, WTF backline?!?!?!

Gibbs, Goodes, Pittard, Heppell, Docherty. Pain in the ****ing arse!

Thinking Pittard and Crouch out, Goodes to midfield, Shaw and Ellis in.

Really shaky on Ellis, but just not sure where else to turn on the cheaper option, after Shaw have $301k to spend.

To avoid a couple of zeros

Gibbs > Hartlett
Fyfe > Burgoyne

Fyfe will be back in a later trade during the docker's easier patch of games. Also with Rioli out, hopefully Burgoyne runs into a few more scoring opportunities.

Also might look like having Crozier on the bench might be a stroke of luck too. Might bring him on ahead of Macaffer.

Out of interest does any know what Hanley's BE this week is? Not listed on tooserious.

I just tried working it out because i'm looking at him as an upgrade target next week.
According to the little calculator thing on too serious it's like 250... but that can't be right.

It'd be high though, has a 71 rolling through this week. will fall

With 3 backmen and 2 midfielders out there was no way I could avoid a donut without trading out one of my missing rookies in those positions, (Goodes, Pittard, Whitfield and Crouch). Swinging around DPPs while trading only moved the donut around. In the end I traded Rioli > Gawn, moving Rowe to the forward line and then traded Pittard > Hartlett. That gets rid of all donuts, barring late changes, and the two players I've brought in will each go up in value by far more than Pittard will when he gets back. It looks win/win, but SCoach has a way of wrecking all our plans.

I just tried working it out because i'm looking at him as an upgrade target next week.
According to the little calculator thing on too serious it's like 250... but that can't be right.

It'd be high though, has a 71 rolling through this week. will fall

Yeah, it's definitely not right.

98 break even on Hanley this week

Additionally, I thought it would be higher than this.

Got Gibbs, Pittard and Hutchins from the backline out.
Crouch and Goodes from the Mids.

112k in the bank.

Doing my head in trying to figure out who to bring in!

A)
Hutchins/Pittard > Vlastiun + Blicavs > Gawn

B)
Lucas > Vlastuin/Kommer + Pittard > Dixon

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No options feel / look safe for "The Pittard Trade" to save a donut.

Not really happy with any of the DEF rookies on offer. Head doing!

I'm planning to trade a mid for Vlastuin and then utilise DPP.. Vlastuin should be a good buy despite the expensive price. He destroyed Qtr1 last week, just needs to put a whole game together..

no donut's!!!

pittard to Birchall
Karnezie to Gawn - breaks up my ruck - forward mojo but bivlacs can go for a forward next week to get rowe back there

With Gibbs, Goodes and Heppell out, I will cop a 0 in the backline, unless I trade one of them out.
Maybe Gibbs > Dixon/Hanley (Dixon more likely as his price is on the rise, rather than fall)

Blicavs > Gawn would be nice for the cash.

Westhoff has made the cash and is about to start falling in price, so thinking of going him to Stevie J.

Wanting to get in Selwood/Watson this week or next week.
Dangerfield (had enough) to Watson/Selwood?

Hmm... I could just cop the 0 in the backline, but still trying to work out which other trades are best for this week to maximise points while minimising cash lost.

Another thought was Westhoff to Kerridge, cash up, then can do Danger > Selwood/Watson next week + another upgrade? (barring other necessary trades).

Thoughts?

I'm planning to trade a mid for Vlastuin and then utilise DPP.. Vlastuin should be a good buy despite the expensive price. He destroyed Qtr1 last week, just needs to put a whole game together..
Who do you think will get the Greenjacket? I didnt get to see him play last week working and wont this week either going to aerosmith but 2 hard games in row might cost some js thoughts on his js.

With Gibbs, Goodes and Heppell out, I will cop a 0 in the backline, unless I trade one of them out.
Maybe Gibbs > Dixon/Hanley (Dixon more likely as his price is on the rise, rather than fall)

Blicavs > Gawn would be nice for the cash.

Westhoff has made the cash and is about to start falling in price, so thinking of going him to Stevie J.

Wanting to get in Selwood/Watson this week or next week.
Jones is about to start falling in price too, would like to go him or Dangerfield (had enough) to Watson/Selwood.

Hmm... I could just cop the 0 in the backline, but still trying to work out which other trades are best for this week to maximise points while minimising cash lost.

Another thought was Westhoff to Kerridge, cash up, then can do Jones > Watson and Danger > Selwood next week (barring other necessary trades).

Thoughts?
Ride the krispy kremes and plan for maxium upgrades i say.

I did watch the game last week, but not that hard... oops! Just having a look at my future cash league games (3 leagues) and pretty much all of my opponents have him (over next 3 weeks or so) Thinking for this reason this could get me over the line for selecting him. I figure these opponents will have same headache if he gets dropped, injured or whatever. Not super happy with paying a premium rookie price though. Would be handy to bank slightly more. Decisions, decisions!

True, I just had to upgrade him. NOT what I wanted, but as above, saves me a donut.

Been tempted just to go with a big zero, but just feels wrong when can be avoided. Forced trading sucks! :mad:

Pittard and goodes > shaw/dixon and sierakowski (avoids getting a donut in the backline)

or
do i trade pittard for sierakowski and just take a donut and prematurely cull one of my forward line cows to get on the gawn train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back