Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotta take a risk to get a jump in rankings so Lids into the forward line for T.Kelly

Fare thee well sweet prince
Wowee

If I culled Telly this early it’d have to be for as a sure thing as possible. Like a Danger or Oliver type

Beat of luck!

By far and away the toughest week for trades. Have 26 trades and 55k in the kitty.

Option A: Hibberd to Mirra/Cole and Ryan to Guilfi. Gives me a sht tonne of bank for Danger next week

Option B: Garlett and Ryan to Guelfi and ZGL. Then I can trade Hibberd to Danger next week

Anything I’m missing?
F797705B-2348-4010-B9F3-F956A41D4DBB.jpeg
8D409050-446A-4BA7-8133-25353745A4F4.jpeg

thoughts on buddy to guelfi and venables to ZGL? leaves me with 485k for next week

means next week could go
bonner to any premo defender
holman/kelly to any mid/fwd

Brought Richards in a while back for the possible high scores, but hasn't been great so far. Low scores worry me, do ppl reckon he's safe to field or better to downgrade for a cash grab?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finlayson, Doedee, Murray, Richards, Naughton, Murphy

Kelly, Holman, Banfield, Barry

Henry, Fritsch, ZGL

Garlett > Guelfi is done, but which one of the above rookies would you ditch for Yeo (if any)?

Note: any of them can make way due to DPP Wizardry

Richards mite be dropped this week

was thinking hibberd to simpson + venables to guelfi but i just looked and basically all my trades (24 left) have been correction/injury trades and id be using another 2 for corrections/injurys and i still have buddy in my team.

might be the alcohol i had yesterday talking but i feel thats to many trades to do when i havent even got cash to upgrade anyone anytime soon.

Thinking maybe double down but not sure bonner to mirra/higgins and venables to guelfi.

thoughts on what to do? this is my current team situation

View attachment 488362
Dont know your bank, but think Hibbard is a luxury trade for you at the moment.
Try get back on track by gradually improving rather than extream trades for top end players.
I think something like Bonner to Zerrett via Findlayson would be a smart move.

Garlett to Guelfi done, 2nd trade is quite a dilemma
Zorko the shittruck to:
Oliver - Yay: top 8 mid quite possible, slight discount in price. Nay: leaves me another premo short for rd 13 bye, doesn't handle tag?
Pendles - Yay: because Collingwood, still cheap, high scoring floor and ceiling. Nay: as above + can be thrown into other positions
Merrett - Yay: cheap as chips, $100k in kitty. Nay: is he top 8 mid? doesn't handle tag? Rd 13 bye again
Menegola - Yay: Top 6 fwd, open mid/fwd DPP link, fixes fwd line a bit, leaves only one rookie on field. Nay: Top end price, rd 14 bye.

So who you reckon? Am leaning towards Menegola, but has kind of never been in my sights so don't know too much about him...anyone care to share more Yays/Nays on him?

Cheers!:)

Garlett to Guelfi done, 2nd trade is quite a dilemma
Zorko the shittruck to:
Oliver - Yay: top 8 mid quite possible, slight discount in price. Nay: leaves me another premo short for rd 13 bye, doesn't handle tag?
Pendles - Yay: because Collingwood, still cheap, high scoring floor and ceiling. Nay: as above + can be thrown into other positions
Merrett - Yay: cheap as chips, $100k in kitty. Nay: is he top 8 mid? doesn't handle tag? Rd 13 bye again
Menegola - Yay: Top 6 fwd, open mid/fwd DPP link, fixes fwd line a bit, leaves only one rookie on field. Nay: Top end price, rd 14 bye.

So who you reckon? Am leaning towards Menegola, but has kind of never been in my sights so don't know too much about him...anyone care to share more Yays/Nays on him?

Cheers!:)

Pendles

Hes back baby

Option 1: Most likely if Guelfi is named.
Gov -> Yeo AND Waterman -> Guelfi. Leaves 3 FWD rookies on field though.
Then RD 7 Henry -> Cole via DPP's.

Option 2: If Guelfi isn't named.
Gov -> Yeo AND Waterman -> Cole (via DPP). McLean comes FWD, only have English and 1 other FWD rookie on field.
RD 7 Henry -> Guelfi (If named).

Both will leave me with 19 trades and about $170k in the bank. Will then hold trades until RD 10 when I'm aiming to get SexyRobbie in.

I'll definitely wait until teams tonight though to confirm trades.
Option 2 it is! Do me good campaigners!

Because Petracca and Garlett are out I might have to hold Hibberd or cop a donut if Fristch doesnt play.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back