Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Lockhart vs Josh Rotham? Who is more likely to get back in to their side?
I'm leaning towards Lockhart just due to the safety of being 102k and the DPP factor but feel that Rotham will score better and make more cash if he does get back in.

Why would you bring in witho? 3 scores of 92 for a bloke that costs 450k, doesn't seem like a good plan at all
Where do you want me to find a bloke that gets 3 scores of 150 for $450k???
He's the best I can afford and I'm happy with a 90-95 average for D5/D6

Ok, all of 3 hours after opening and here are the most Traded Out players thus far:

1. Parker
2. Collins
3. Clark
4. Burgess
5. Scott

And the most Traded In:

1. Baker
2. Ross
3. Telly
4. Hately
5. Walters

Clark and Scott IMO. Parker is playing injured. He’ll come good and moo substantially more IMO.
Parker just can't get the ball injured or sore whatever he just can't get disposals, Gets half his points from pressure acts, needs more of the ball

Yeh, but only the top10 draft picks from last year started at a higher price than Baker.
**** I’ve got no idea who the top 10 draft picks are. Lost interest in the draft when we stopped tanking and they removed priority picks lol.

Where do you want me to find a bloke that gets 3 scores of 150 for $450k???
He's the best I can afford and I'm happy with a 90-95 average for D5/D6
Maybe just don't force trades? Sheppard who is like 10k more has a higher ceiling, if you don't have brodie Smith he would be the other option. Witho will not have a huge ceiling.

Ok, all of 3 hours after opening and here are the most Traded Out players thus far:

1. Parker
2. Collins
3. Clark
4. Burgess
5. Scott

And the most Traded In:

1. Baker
2. Ross
3. Telly
4. Hately
5. Walters
It’s changed. Hore is #5 for traded in, 3.3%, WTF??

**** I’ve got no idea who the top 10 draft picks are. Lost interest in the draft when we stopped tanking and they removed priority picks lol.

Jiska, we don't play each other until the last round this season (because clearly that is logical to the AFL), so how about neither of us win a game until then and then we tank off for the "Rowell-Anderson Cup".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I still want Marshall :think: It's funny how he doesn't feel like a 'must have' any more after 1 spud score. :$

I could do Parker > Marshall (loophole Marshall and Drew for best F6 score) but I need to find a Def downgrade for Clark first. Not sure if 2 trades for this is worth it...

Parker >> Bines

Establishes DPP with Lycett who I can swing to D4 & allows me to utilise ROB’s 86 ave at R2. F5,F6 becomes Moore & Drew, eliminating rook spuds.

Milera >> Hurn

I hope the D3 curse ends here. Short & Milera’s early exits have essentially cost me wins. Hurn’s as robust as they come.

Maybe just don't force trades? Sheppard who is like 10k more has a higher ceiling, if you don't have brodie Smith he would be the other option. Witho will not have a huge ceiling.
I have Smith and Sheppard is confusing
1555935353571.png
What's changed at the Eagles to cause that massive jump in scoring???

I rate Witherden and think his SC score will improve, so many kicks/r50s should be much higher than his DT score. And even if it stays the same, screw high ceilings, I got enough up and down players that give me anxiety every week, a consistent 90-95 scorer in the back line is what I'm happy with

I'm not forcing a trade, removing Parker from F6 and bringing in Witherden is 50 extra points per week, hopefully more

Each to their own anyway

Not sure at the moment.

Got 30 left, I guess a look at Ross is worth it for one of the mids.

Would much prefer a forward rook as would everyone else I guess.

giphy.gif

Where's the bloody round 7 trades thread at? :p

Unless shit hits the fan, I'm set on:

Constable to Hately
Moore to Telly or Daniel (or De Goey)

edit: might not force an upgrade actually, getting a bit too excited, in a trade frenzy at the moment and need to be stopped. Hately in for somebody though

Jay Lockhart vs Josh Rotham? Who is more likely to get back in to their side?
I'm leaning towards Lockhart just due to the safety of being 102k and the DPP factor but feel that Rotham will score better and make more cash if he does get back in.
Lockhart has been stinking so far. Dunno why you'd wanna bring him in. Plus jeff garlett is just about back from injury. Played vfl.

I have Smith and Sheppard is confusing
View attachment 660126
What's changed at the Eagles to cause that massive jump in scoring???

I rate Witherden and think his SC score will improve, so many kicks/r50s should be much higher than his DT score. And even if it stays the same, screw high ceilings, I got enough up and down players that give me anxiety every week, a consistent 90-95 scorer in the back line is what I'm happy with

I'm not forcing a trade, removing Parker from F6 and bringing in Witherden is 50 extra points per week, hopefully more

Each to their own anyway
if you have smith why bring in witherden? so many good defender options and with the way smith is scoring could be a great d6, i personally would go parker and milera to either lloyd or whitfield whichever one you dont have and downgrade parker to baker or ross.

crisp has been very up and down would like to see more from him before bringing in someone like that and witho wont score much more than 90 odd mate, averaging nearly 25 disposals a game by mainly all kicks 18th in the afl for effective disposals, 7 marks a game. i just dont see where the extra points come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back