In: Kornes

Bit on tilt after dropping over 9000 places last week :eek:

Brad Johnson out for..

Buddy

or

ROK

Thoughts??????

Both good options.

O'Keefe has a BE of about 160, so there's a good chance you could get him a bit cheaper next week, whereas Franklin is guaranteed to go up in value.

If your plan is to eventually get both, I'd get Franklin now.

i have decided Kruezer is going to be a starting ruck with Fraser, so it's time to go Sandilands.. to free up some cash..

Thinking a trade to Michael Rix, who is playing his first game for the season this week.. Any other Rucks i should consider as a reliable benchmen?

With the cash i will gain from this trade i am hoping to upgrade my overall dismall looking forward line...

Deledio, Pavlich, Rioli, Didak, Hawkins, Hill, O'keefe, Jetta, McEvoy...

I need to upgrade to a premium forward.. but who do i lose and who do i gain??

Can afford any.. Franklin? Brown? Bradshaw? Fev? Chappy? Riewoldt?

If you were me who is the must have forward??

Cheers in advance for any advice ;)

Out of the 4 forwards you have highlighted I'd keep C Rioli, he might have started a cash cow but at the moment he is outscoring half of the key forwards.

i have decided Kruezer is going to be a starting ruck with Fraser, so it's time to go Sandilands.. to free up some cash..

Thinking a trade to Michael Rix, who is playing his first game for the season this week.. Any other Rucks i should consider as a reliable benchmen?

With the cash i will gain from this trade i am hoping to upgrade my overall dismall looking forward line...

Lose Hill.

Rioli has been performing well and is going to go up in price. Jetta only played 2.5 games and will go up in price when he comes back. Hawkins is a lump but will outscore Hill.

Hill had three lucky weeks and will probably average 50 for the rest of the year.

Trade out Hill first, then Hawkins. Keep Jetta for the bench.

Don't even think about getting Rix. This is likely to be his only game for the year because he is gone as soon as Gardinder or King comes back. Not to mention he will only get about 1 kick 3 handballs and handful of hitouts.
Although he could rise to the challenge and prove me wrong which i wont be complaining about as a saints supporter.

Mate I'd think of trading Sandilands down to John Griffen from the Crows. I traded Gilmore the ****** from Freo down to Griffen as he is only $170,000 and is the Crows starting ruckman. In return I got to upgrade Gibbs to Judd. :D:thumbsu:

As for your forwards I reckon Riewolt or Chapman are your best options though.

i was gonna trade Hill this week but i'm gonna give him one more week to see if he can score well if he scores under 70 im gonna trade him next week, i have a good feeling about him this week.
Same. I was tempted to move him this week as well but decided to give him another week. If he bombs out this week then I move him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back